Personal CareOral CareMouthwashCrest
3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouthwash

Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouthwash

Gentle foaming action safely whitens teeth by removing surface stains and strengthens weakened enamel for a brighter, more resilient smile.

Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouthwash ? Has anyone tried this? Whats your opinion
Doo you brush before you after using this?
Does the [product:crest-3d-white-luxe-diamond-strong-mouth-rinse] work to whiten the teeth?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouthwash!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouthwash uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
My husband says it feels great but the only reason why he gives it 4 stars is because it “feels like there is a lot of peroxide in it” although in the ingredients there is none! but he says it’s very effective! He says “yeah I’d recommend!” It’s pretty great!
Dhara P.
Warner Robins, GA
Love it! keeps my mouth fresh! I use it on the go all the time! Also not to mention that he helps keep my teeth extra white! I absolutely love the Crest 3D line!!
Guadalupe U.
It's easy to use and it cleans your teeth in two weeks if use every day. I love my nice white teeth because it gives me more cconfidence to smile more.
Mindy S.
Wyoming, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This really does help whiten your teeth. Only downside is that it still burns even though its alcohol free. I only use a little because it foams up very quickly when swishing.
Alyssa H.
Ironwood, MI
I love using this mouth wash! It makes me feel clean and gives me a fresh mouth! My teeth seem stronger and whiter!
Ilka S.
Kissimmee, FL
I carry a small one of these around with me when I go out and I love it i brush my teeth about two or three times a day but this is the reason my mouth stays so fresh all day and so white
Heather C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great flavor and the whitening effects are apparent after using it for 2 weeks with the coordinating toothpaste
Maria M.
Neptune City
This mouth rinse is amazing the way it helps you whiting them teeth is awesome it gives that clean felling and also the whiteness of it I recommend people using this ive been using it for 5 mouths now and I've seen good results
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouthwash uploaded by Angelica O.
This is a great and amazing mouthwash , it works very well and has a great taste to it ! It really helps and makes your teeth appear whiter! I use this every morning and before I sleep it leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean
Elizabeth F.
Hahira, GA
Honestly love all of the Crest whitening products, but this has to be one of my favs. I'm no big on strong mint teeth products, but I feel this isn't too overwhelming like other products I've tried!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle B.
Tuscumbia, AL
il y a un mois
Nicole Q.
keller
il y a 2 ans
Morgan H. il y a 2 ans
Yes! You will be able to see a huge difference within just a few days!