BY CREST #60 in Mouthwash

A smile that's stunningly white and beautifully strong. Why just whiten, when you can also strengthen? Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong mouthwash whitens*, strengthens and refreshes. Its gentle foaming action formula safely whitens teeth* and helps strengthen weakened tooth enamel. Use it along withCrest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong toothpaste and Oral-B 3D White Luxe Pro-Flex toothbrush, for a whiter and beautifully strong smile.

*by removing surface stains

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.0219% W/W (0.01% W/W Fluoride Ion), Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Poloxamer 407, Mint Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Disodium Phosphate

Brittany C.
Walnut creek, CA
This mouthwash has really fresh taste and leaves the mouth feeling nice and clean I think it’s great to use it directly after brushing your teeth with the accompanying toothpaste. Unfortunately I don’t use it enough to know how great the results are but I’m sure if you use it consistently it would be great.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Using this in compilation with the toothpaste really works wonders. This stuff gives your teeth a nice quick whitening boost upon one use...use this baby for a week and you look like you've professionally whitened. I hate the taste of all mouth washes as they are all equally too strong in my opinion.
Veronica C.
I use this along side the crest 3D white toothpaste and it really makes a difference. You always hear people saying that mouthwash cleans better than just brushing and I agree. My teeth and mouth have felt cleaner and I think mouthwash helps whiten my teeth too
Eva A.
Laurel, MD
The mouthwash wasn’t what I expected it didn’t work for me. It didn’t meet my expectation. I haven’t tried other alternatives so I can’t compare. First time user and I’m not sure if I would but again. I might give it another try.
Ashlyn A.
Mira Loma, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TOOTHPASTE. it keeps my mouth feeling fresh, and my teeth ultra white. I recommend this product to everyone who asks what I use, I purchase it at target! A little higher priced but well worth it!
Mallory H.
I really love this mouthwash. At first I wasn’t crazy about the taste but I learned to like it. I truly believe that it has whitened my teeth. I am a repeat purchaser of this mouthwash and I will continue to buy it.
sammy r.
Algonquin, IL
I really dislike this mouthwash because it was like rinsing with rubbing alcohol. I am used to mouthwash burning a little but this was overwhelming and hurt my gums. I would not recommend this to people with sensitive teeth
Melanie L.
Ceres, CA
Doesn’t have an alcohol after taste to it. Always leaves mouth fresh and cleaned. Purchased at target, only available in extra large size so it is taking forever to work thru which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
We love Creat products in our home! This mouthwash truly leaves me with a brighter and whiter smile. Cost effective, the mint flavor is great, however the aftertaste is a little tangy? Overall great product for the price! Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouth Rinse
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
Best mouthwash by far! This mouthwash not only has a great taste, it helps whiten and take care of my teeth. I will continue to purchase this product! Crest is by far my favorite! And will recommend to others!
Caitlin S.
Waynesburg , KY
Does this stuff actually whiten your teeth?
Seleana K.
Hershey, PA
Is this mouth wash good?
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
Does this actually whiten teeth?
Rebekah K.
Collegedale, TN
Does this mouth wash leave a strange taste in your mouth?
Josh A.
Westernport
Is this a great product? I need a really good whitener!

back