BY CREST

A smile that's stunningly white and beautifully strong. Why just whiten, when you can also strengthen? Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong mouthwash whitens*, strengthens and refreshes. Its gentle foaming action formula safely whitens teeth* and helps strengthen weakened tooth enamel. Use it along withCrest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong toothpaste and Oral-B 3D White Luxe Pro-Flex toothbrush, for a whiter and beautifully strong smile.

*by removing surface stains

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.0219% W/W (0.01% W/W Fluoride Ion), Inactive Ingredients, Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Poloxamer 407, Mint Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose, Disodium Phosphate

• Does this mouth wash leave a strange taste in your mouth?1 Answers
  • Does this actually whiten teeth?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea F.
Ottawa
We love Creat products in our home! This mouthwash truly leaves me with a brighter and whiter smile. Cost effective, the mint flavor is great, however the aftertaste is a little tangy? Overall great product for the price! Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Mouth Rinse
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
Using this in compilation with the toothpaste really works wonders. This stuff gives your teeth a nice quick whitening boost upon one use...use this baby for a week and you look like you've professionally whitened. I hate the taste of all mouth washes as they are all equally too strong in my opinion.
Ally T.
['Mckinney', 'TX'], TX
I love this mouthwash. I swear it gives my teeth that extra ‘oomph’ that I love. It just makes them look so nice and clean. I have been using it for a little over a year and refuse to switch to anything else. I like the taste too, leaves my mouth feeling fresh.
Kimberly C.
Riverside, CA
My favorite favorite favorite mouthwash.  Price is reasonable. My mouth feels clean and minty. My teeth look white.  You can pick this product up at just about any store. I cant live without it
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
Ive used this product over the years and i do believe i see a different when i use this because i drink coffee everyday! although recently i have severe sensitivity on one side of my mouth every time i use it. I have thus reduced my usage and wont repurchase.
Haley P.
I love this mouthwash and I use it twice a day. I pair it with the exact same toothpaste to keep my teeth white and healthy. It has a nice taste and it doesn’t burn too bad. I highly recommend this mouthwash for anyone who likes to use daily whitening products.
MaKayla P.
Auburn, AL
I feel like this stuff really does whiten your teeth but when I use it it fails to make my mouth feel clean. It’s super foamy and leaves residue behind in my mouth and tongue. I bought once and never repurchased.
Mandy D.
Curtis Bay, MD
I personally use all the Crest 3D White products EVERYDAY. I use the toothpaste, the mouthwash, the whiting strips (the 30 minute glamorous smile & the 1 hour strips), and I even use the crest 3D white tooth brush! I have used these products for almost 4 years now and my teeth are so much whiter, healthier, stronger, and not as sensitive! My mom and sister use these products as well! I normally get all of the products from Walmart but you can get it any store that sells body necessities! The cost of the tooth paste and mouthwash is more than normally toothpaste but it's worth it! The whitening strips I try to get at Costco when they go on sale for $35 and you get a box of the 1 hour whitening strips and a box of the 30 minute glamorous smile strips! You can't beat that deal! Any other place one box can be $35, but it so worth it! I use this product everyday! Try it out!
Ashley H.
Jenkins
I am currently using this product. Although I love crest products, I prefer the Colgate whitening mouthwash. This one makes me feel like my teeth are caked in a film.
Lindsay L.
If you are a fan of using Crest White Strips then this will be the ultimate mouth wash for you. I have used the strips for years and I knew if I was going to commit to the strips price I should commit to both the mouth wash and the toothpaste too. I have very white teeth and I owe it all to the usage of the three products together.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Does this actually whiten teeth?
Rebekah K.
Riverside, CA
Does this mouth wash leave a strange taste in your mouth?