BY CREST

The Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Rinse strengthens your tooth enamel while you whiten while eliminating bad breath germs and in order to obtain fresh breath. see more...

Ashley O.
I canโ€™t stand harsh alcohol filled mouthwashes but am obsessed with having healthy pearly whites so I was so happy when I found this. Itโ€™s affordable at $6.99, is alcohol free, powerful but not harsh and gets my teeth whiter than with just using the 3D white toothpaste. I use it twice a day with each brushing and it works great. I highly recommend it if you want healthy white teeth.
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
I use this mouth wash morning and night after I brush my teeth and my teeth are so much healthier and whiter because of it. My dentist recommended this one to me so that my teeth could get more fluoride and wow have I noticed a difference. My enamel is much stronger and it also kills bad breath!
Brianna F.
Great option for mouthwash. Most of this brands mouthwash is good! I donโ€™t like how foamy the 3D white ones are but still feel like they are freshening your breath and whitening your teeth
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I know this might be a little strange but I really like the way this mouthwash tastes. It's not too astringent. It definitely makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed and makes my breath smell good. I use it in conjunction with the 3D White Luxe toothpaste because it's supposed to aid in whitening your teeth. I don't know about all that but I think it's a good product.
Johnny T.
Tucson, AZ
Does great at freshening your breath and helps to whiten teeth. Saw results with the whitening in only about a week. The product is effective and does what you expect. One down side is that it can leave a thick white residue on your tongue after use, and you're not supposed to rinse. Other than that, great flavor and results!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
This is the best mouthwash I have used in a long time. I used to think that in order for it to work, a mouthwash had to sting. Not the case, this is gentle while cleaning as well as freshening my breath. My dentist even noticed my gums were healthier than my previous check up and this was the one new product I was using at the time. I absolutely love it and until something better comes along, I see myself re purchasing this one often!
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
I've tried this mouthwash and it seems to work well, I noticed my teeth whiter... although, I will say I won't use it again because it was hurting my teeth... I might have cavities and have crowns and it could easily be the peroxide hurting them, but it really hurt... so i wouldn't be willing to try it again.
Alexis B.
Mc Henry, MD
This is the only mouthwash I use. This mouthwash does not have a bad taste; it tastes very minty. When using this, you only have to use a little but because it foams up a lot when used. This mouthwash makes my breath smell great and keeps my teeth very white.
Rhys D.
Bristow,VA
If you like a super strong mint flavor, then you'll love this mouthwash. It definitely helps fight cavities and leave your mouth feeling super clean. I really believe it helps teeth stay white as well, and I love to use this especially to wake up in the morning because of the strong flavor.
Claire L.
I feel that this mouthwash is very useful! I definitely started noticing a difference within a week of use. I paired it with the Crest 3d white luxe diamond strong toothpaste as well for maximum results. I would absolutely buy the entire system and give the crest white strips a try too!
Seleana K.
Hershey, PA
Is this mouth wash good?