BY CREST #93 in Mouthwash

The Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Rinse strengthens your tooth enamel while you whiten while eliminating bad breath germs and in order to obtain fresh breath. see more...

Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
I use this mouth wash morning and night after I brush my teeth and my teeth are so much healthier and whiter because of it. My dentist recommended this one to me so that my teeth could get more fluoride and wow have I noticed a difference. My enamel is much stronger and it also kills bad breath!
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I know this might be a little strange but I really like the way this mouthwash tastes. It's not too astringent. It definitely makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed and makes my breath smell good. I use it in conjunction with the 3D White Luxe toothpaste because it's supposed to aid in whitening your teeth. I don't know about all that but I think it's a good product.
Johnny T.
Tucson, AZ
Does great at freshening your breath and helps to whiten teeth. Saw results with the whitening in only about a week. The product is effective and does what you expect. One down side is that it can leave a thick white residue on your tongue after use, and you're not supposed to rinse. Other than that, great flavor and results!
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
This is the best mouthwash I have used in a long time. I used to think that in order for it to work, a mouthwash had to sting. Not the case, this is gentle while cleaning as well as freshening my breath. My dentist even noticed my gums were healthier than my previous check up and this was the one new product I was using at the time. I absolutely love it and until something better comes along, I see myself re purchasing this one often!
Gricelda T.
Visalia, CA
I've tried this mouthwash and it seems to work well, I noticed my teeth whiter... although, I will say I won't use it again because it was hurting my teeth... I might have cavities and have crowns and it could easily be the peroxide hurting them, but it really hurt... so i wouldn't be willing to try it again.
Tara L.
Port Charlotte, FL
I currently use this everyday! I love how it helps keep my teeth so white! I get complements on how white my teeth are because of this product! I only have one minute complaint, it does have a little after taste of peroxide. But overall this is a great product! Will buy again!
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
Both my husband and I have both used this product coupled with the 3D white toothpaste. It works well, and you can see a noticeable difference very quickly. We used it once a day, and it definitely helped. It did make my mouth a bit sore as I have sensitive teeth.
Alexis B.
Mc Henry, MD
This is the only mouthwash I use. This mouthwash does not have a bad taste; it tastes very minty. When using this, you only have to use a little but because it foams up a lot when used. This mouthwash makes my breath smell great and keeps my teeth very white.
Elena C.
Athens, OH
I use the 3D White line to keep my teeth in order. I do enjoy this mouthwash because, well, diamonds. I use it once a day, sometimes two. My enamel is strong. My dentist likes me. It's just a really nice toothpaste. I will probably buy again. It's a little pricey and not normally on sale, but you get what you pay for.
Irene B.
This makes your teeth completely whiter within 7 days of using. The after taste is pretty disgusting, but definitely worth it to get pearly whites in no time. I recommend to every single one! Only flaw is the after taste.
Seleana K.
Hershey, PA
Is this mouth wash good?