Add a Photo

By CREST
#105 in Mouthwash
The Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Rinse strengthens your tooth enamel while you whiten while eliminating bad breath germs and in order to obtain fresh breath.
Photos (3)
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
East Orange, NJ
The thing I noticed the first morning was my mouth felt so fresh. Instead of the normal morning breath that you think you have, regardless of whether you do or not, my mouth was really fresh. Swishing this in your mouth and through your teeth creates a mouth full of bubbles which makes everything feel clean, your gums, your teeth, your breath. The only thing I have noticed since using this, I do not like the taste of peppermint hard candies (like candy canes or the hard candy mints). I drink a lot of coffee, 2-3 cups a day and I noticed an improvement within 10 days of brighter looking teeth.
An S.
An S.
Naples, FL
This is a great mouthwash/rinse. I have been using it for years. I had started with the Crest 3D whitening strips and then started using the toothpaste and this mouthwash, all in the same product line, to maintain the whiteness of my teeth. Great to refresh my mouth if I'm in a hurry after a meal and don't have time to brush. I just do a quick rinse and run. Would highly recommend this brand and product line.
Marla B.
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
I have been using this mouthwash for the past two years. My teeth are looking whiter than ever. I think it really works. However it's not as fast as visiting the dental office and getting a teeth whitening treatment. It does take time but over a period of time it will slowly make your teeth whiter. It does freshen up your breath as well and I noticed that it does not sting as much.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I love this Mouth rinse! I've used it for years because It actually works!! Its a good price and it keeps my teeth white without having to get them professional whitened. I have braces now so its the only thing i can use to keep my teeth from getting yellow. Pair it with the crest whitening tooth paste and you've got yourself the dream team!! I buy mine at Walmart or Target.
Dayna B.
Dayna B.
Sept. 25, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
Purchased this product from my local drug store. Upon using for about a month I did notice a difference in the brightness of my teeth. I rate 3 stars because I did not like the strange taste (possibly the fluoride?); maybe it is just me! I would not purchase again as I am looking to buy natural brand products for my oral hygiene routine.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX
Jan. 7, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
I use this product every morning after breakfast and coffee and at night and I must say after three weeks of regular use my teeth couldn't be whiter. This mouthwash is also very easy on the palate and doesn't leave a strong after taste. I usually buy this product in bulk at Costco. It's my go to mouthwash for white and healthy teeth!
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA
I don't have sensitive teeth but after I started using this my teeth became sensitive to cold and hot. Also I didn't see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth at all and the taste/smell of it wasn't appealing either. I didn't have a clean fresh taste in my mouth when I was done using it like I would expect from a mouth wash.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Partridge, KY
I can truly tell that this has whitened my teeth since I have been using this. It has a great taste. It is a little pricey compared to other mouth washes and rises but it is well worth it. I didn't really expect this product to be as great as it is when I first purchased so I can definitely say it has exceeded my expectations.
Raul A.
Raul A.
Bound Brook, NJ
Better than Listerine! I was with Listerine for the longest but when I found out about Crest 3D White Luxe , I fell in love with it. It did what Listerine could do, which was a long lasting fresh feeling. I'm very satisfied with this product. I would recommend to those looking for a better and healthier looking teeth!
Ellie H.
Ellie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This mouthwash is great. Very strong and burns very slightly but it is great in my oral hygiene routine and helps keep my teeth healthy and white as can be. I've bought this a few times in the past and the bottle lasts me literally forever. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind a small burning sensation.
Seleana K.
Seleana K.
Hershey, PA
Is this mouth wash good?