Add a Photo

By CREST
#115 in Mouthwash
The Crest 3D White Luxe Diamond Strong Anticavity Fluoride Rinse strengthens your tooth enamel while you whiten while eliminating bad breath germs and in order to obtain fresh breath.
Photos (3)
Joyce L.
Joyce L.
East Orange, NJ

The thing I noticed the first morning was my mouth felt so fresh. Instead of the normal morning breath that you think you have, regardless of whether you do or not, my mouth was really fresh. Swishing this in your mouth and through your teeth creates a mouth full of bubbles which makes everything feel clean, your gums, your teeth, your breath. The only thing I have noticed since using this, I do not like the taste of peppermint hard candies (like candy canes or the hard candy mints). I drink a lot of coffee, 2-3 cups a day and I noticed an improvement within 10 days of brighter looking teeth.
Raquel K.
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX

This is the best mouthwash I have used in a long time. I used to think that in order for it to work, a mouthwash had to sting. Not the case, this is gentle while cleaning as well as freshening my breath. My dentist even noticed my gums were healthier than my previous check up and this was the one new product I was using at the time. I absolutely love it and until something better comes along, I see myself re purchasing this one often!
An S.
An S.
Naples, FL

This is a great mouthwash/rinse. I have been using it for years. I had started with the Crest 3D whitening strips and then started using the toothpaste and this mouthwash, all in the same product line, to maintain the whiteness of my teeth. Great to refresh my mouth if I'm in a hurry after a meal and don't have time to brush. I just do a quick rinse and run. Would highly recommend this brand and product line.
Marla B.
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA

I have been using this mouthwash for the past two years. My teeth are looking whiter than ever. I think it really works. However it's not as fast as visiting the dental office and getting a teeth whitening treatment. It does take time but over a period of time it will slowly make your teeth whiter. It does freshen up your breath as well and I noticed that it does not sting as much.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca

I love this Mouth rinse! I've used it for years because It actually works!! Its a good price and it keeps my teeth white without having to get them professional whitened. I have braces now so its the only thing i can use to keep my teeth from getting yellow. Pair it with the crest whitening tooth paste and you've got yourself the dream team!! I buy mine at Walmart or Target.
Dayna B.
Dayna B.

Purchased this product from my local drug store. Upon using for about a month I did notice a difference in the brightness of my teeth. I rate 3 stars because I did not like the strange taste (possibly the fluoride?); maybe it is just me! I would not purchase again as I am looking to buy natural brand products for my oral hygiene routine.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
San Antonio, TX

I use this product every morning after breakfast and coffee and at night and I must say after three weeks of regular use my teeth couldn't be whiter. This mouthwash is also very easy on the palate and doesn't leave a strong after taste. I usually buy this product in bulk at Costco. It's my go to mouthwash for white and healthy teeth!
Shawna V.
Shawna V.
Yorba Linda, CA

I don't have sensitive teeth but after I started using this my teeth became sensitive to cold and hot. Also I didn't see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth at all and the taste/smell of it wasn't appealing either. I didn't have a clean fresh taste in my mouth when I was done using it like I would expect from a mouth wash.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Partridge, KY

I can truly tell that this has whitened my teeth since I have been using this. It has a great taste. It is a little pricey compared to other mouth washes and rises but it is well worth it. I didn't really expect this product to be as great as it is when I first purchased so I can definitely say it has exceeded my expectations.
Elena C.
Elena C.
Athens, OH

I use the 3D White line to keep my teeth in order. I do enjoy this mouthwash because, well, diamonds. I use it once a day, sometimes two. My enamel is strong. My dentist likes me. It's just a really nice toothpaste. I will probably buy again. It's a little pricey and not normally on sale, but you get what you pay for.
Seleana K.
Seleana K.
Hershey, PA

Is this mouth wash good?

Join Now