BY CREST

Whiter smile in 7 days! Whiten your teeth and keep them white with Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening rinse. A triple-action formula whitens by removing surface stains, helps protect against the formation of new stains, and freshens breath.

Add 3D White Arctic Fresh Rinse to your oral care routine:

• Whiter smile in 7 days.
  • Gentle foaming action safely whitens teeth* and helps prevent future stains (*with brushing by removing stains).
  • Kills bad-breath germs and leaves long-lasting freshness. Leaves your mouth feeling invigorated.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol (5 Wt%), Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid

Jessica J.
Athens
This mouthwash is by far the most Superior mouthwash I have used. I use it right alongside my Crest 3D White toothpaste and it leaves my mouth feeling 100% fresh
Alisha C.
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash
Crest 3-D white arctic fresh I see cool mint mouthwash is really good. I find that it does whiten my teeth if it is use every day followed by all the 3-D white cross products.
Aliysa L.
Dallas, TX
I normally hate using mouthwashes because I don't like how the burn (even though I know they're supposed to because that means they're killing the germs) but I love this brand because it's alcohol free and i can actually swish for a whole minute without feeling the need to spit it out!
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thank goodness for this stuff! I’ve always sworn by this. I stopped using it for a while, just because I ran out and had other mouth wash on hand. I picked back up on my pop habit and my teeth were looking pretty dingey. I started using this again, and this alone has whitened my teeth so much!
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
It's always hard for me to tell if something has actually made my teeth whiter, so I can't really attest to that. But it very well may have. And the taste was pretty pleasant, and it was extra motivation to use a rinse when I brush my teeth, so that's all to the positive.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the bomb. I pair it with the 3D toothpaste. It keeps your teeth extra white. I only have one bad thing about it and that is the taste and the texture of it once it starts to bubble. But it's worth it since you're getting pearly whites out of the deal.
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
I hate hate hate crest whitening options! The flavor is horrible and it feels so harsh on your teeth. I much rather do the old school baking side option on a tooth brush then rinse an brush with their 3D white option. I feel like the enamel is coming off my teeth. 😐 Crest 3D White Luxe Arctic Fresh Multi-Care Whitening Rinse Icy Cool Mint
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel this helps to length the results of my teeth bleaching and maintains the progress I make with them. I like the fresh feeling it leaves, and use it after I have had any red wine or other staining treats to help reduce any chance of stains.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like crest mouthwashes as they're very effective and yet are easier to use than listerine, in that they're not so harsh and painful to use. They don't burn and leave a pleasant minty sensation, rather than feel acidic as I feel listerine tends to do.
Christina H.
St Petersburg, FL
I've used this product for two months and noticed a major difference between this mouth wash product and the brand I traditionally purchase. I think that this is overall a decent product. I did notice a difference in my teeth being whiter. But I didn't like the feel of this mouth wash or the aftertaste it left. I felt as if it left a weird film in my mouth and it felt thicker than traditional mouth wash. Generally mouth wash is a rinse to me and doesn't require me to swish water in my mouth after but when using this product I always need to rinse my mouth out with water. I wouldn't not recommend this product but I wouldn't recommend it ethier. I think my dislike is more of a personal preference rather than an issue with the product. I see both pros and cons with this product.
Stephanie H.
Which flavor did you like best? I love the icy cool mint so I'm scared to try the other flavor
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How long does it take to see a difference?
Heather K.
What Flavor is best? And does it have that alcohol burn to it? I have sensitive teeth and gums and have had a hard time finding a good mouthwash
Lauren S.