BY CREST

Whiter smile in 7 days! Whiten your teeth and keep them white with Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening rinse. A triple-action formula whitens by removing surface stains, helps protect against the formation of new stains, and freshens breath.

Add 3D White Arctic Fresh Rinse to your oral care routine:

• Whiter smile in 7 days.
  • Gentle foaming action safely whitens teeth* and helps prevent future stains (*with brushing by removing stains).
  • Kills bad-breath germs and leaves long-lasting freshness. Leaves your mouth feeling invigorated.

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol (5 Wt%), Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid

Haleigh H.
Stephentown
I use this with the whitening toothpaste and notice a big difference! I really like this. The flavor is a little weird but not as overpowering as some other mouth washes
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that it foams gently all while whiting my teeth and that it helps prevent future stains. It kills the bad breath germs and leaves my mouth feeling super clean! I absolutely love it and recommend it!
Jessica J.
Athens
This mouthwash is by far the most Superior mouthwash I have used. I use it right alongside my Crest 3D White toothpaste and it leaves my mouth feeling 100% fresh
Ashton H.
kingwood
Purchased at: Walmart
I would definitely recommend using this with the 3D white toothpaste. It is incredibly worth it and leaves your mouth feeling fresh. A con is though it does leave your mouth fresh it kind of feels a bit foamy, for lack of a better word.
Alisha C.
Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Multi-care Whitening Mouthwash
Crest 3-D white arctic fresh I see cool mint mouthwash is really good. I find that it does whiten my teeth if it is use every day followed by all the 3-D white cross products.
Aliysa L.
Dallas, TX
I normally hate using mouthwashes because I don't like how the burn (even though I know they're supposed to because that means they're killing the germs) but I love this brand because it's alcohol free and i can actually swish for a whole minute without feeling the need to spit it out!
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
It's always hard for me to tell if something has actually made my teeth whiter, so I can't really attest to that. But it very well may have. And the taste was pretty pleasant, and it was extra motivation to use a rinse when I brush my teeth, so that's all to the positive.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is the bomb. I pair it with the 3D toothpaste. It keeps your teeth extra white. I only have one bad thing about it and that is the taste and the texture of it once it starts to bubble. But it's worth it since you're getting pearly whites out of the deal.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel this helps to length the results of my teeth bleaching and maintains the progress I make with them. I like the fresh feeling it leaves, and use it after I have had any red wine or other staining treats to help reduce any chance of stains.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like crest mouthwashes as they're very effective and yet are easier to use than listerine, in that they're not so harsh and painful to use. They don't burn and leave a pleasant minty sensation, rather than feel acidic as I feel listerine tends to do.
Stephanie H.
Which flavor did you like best? I love the icy cool mint so I'm scared to try the other flavor
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
How long does it take to see a difference?
Heather K.
What Flavor is best? And does it have that alcohol burn to it? I have sensitive teeth and gums and have had a hard time finding a good mouthwash

Target