Crest 3D White Icy Cool Mint Arctic Fresh Toothpaste - 5.5 oz uploaded by Marsha P.Crest 3D White Icy Cool Mint Arctic Fresh Toothpaste - 5.5 oz uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY CREST

Crest 3-D white icy cool mint arctic fresh toothpaste - 5.5 oz

• How long before you start to notice a difference? 2 Answers
Katherine B.
Best toothpaste out there!!! People ask me if I have veneers all the time (which I don't) because my teeth are so white! I use this toothpaste daily and love how well it works. It also doesn't make my teeth sensitive like some others I've tried.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Crest 3D White is one of my favorite toothpastes. I love the way it makes my mouth feel cool and refreshed for a over the counter product is does work well at removing stains by lightening teeth without ruining the tooth enamel. It's a good price and a good value I think it works better than other toothpastes such as Colgate. I am a repeat customer and I do recommend Crest 3D White
Anna ..
I first received this toothpaste as a sample from my dentist. It does exactly what it says! My teeth have been whiter than before (according my mother), and it's at a great price! I also like the fact that Arctic Fresh isn't too minty. (I don't like minty toothpaste, but I don't like sweet ones either!) However, I have noticed that my lips tend to peel more. I'm not sure if that's also just genetics or not, but I have associated the peeling with this toothpaste. Just make sure to use a good chapstick afterwards, as well as during the day! I tend to forget, so I guess that's my fault, haha.
Bri R.
Mixing up a Little peroxide and baking soda to create a paste works better. It did not work very well at all. If you're looking for a toothpaste, The Colgate whitening toothpaste that is in a shiny red tube works much better, and leaves your mouth feeling superclean.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
This toothpaste has the best flavor that lingers but isn't too strong! My teeth feel more clean than usual, also I feel like it keeps my breath fresher longer. And after using a whole tube, my teeth were whiter!
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
This is the only toothpaste I have used in 8 years. I don't remember what I used to buy prior to this but I will never go back. It leaves my mouth clean and refreshed. Since using it I haven't really had the need to go to the dentist or teeth whitening products.
Mari F.
Boulder, CO
This is my go to toothpaste. For something I use daily, it does a pretty good job of keeping my teeth whiter than normal and helps to get rid of coffee stains. While it doesn't have the same affect as white strips, it's great for daily use.
Claudia M.
Best toothpaste ever. I'm usually bad with toothpaste but this one is amazing leaves a very fresh and clean feeling. highly recommend I'm a 3+ yr user and have not switched back to my old toothpaste.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
My favorite toothpaste!!! Leave your mouth feeling so clean!!! Also have a great flavor!!! Plus your smile gets a lil white each time you use it!! For best results use twice daily as box states.
Christine M.
The best whitening toothpaste! Use it continuously for perfect results. Has no nasty aftertaste like other whitening products. My go to toothpaste
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How long before you start to notice a difference?