Crest 3D White Glamorous White Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Vibrant Mint uploaded by Veronica S.

BY CREST

Whitens By Removing Up To 90% Of Surface Stains In 5 Days &Amp; Shine To Brighten In Just One Day For A More Lustrous Smile Removes 90% Of Surface Stains In 5 Days Shines To Brighten In Just 1 Day Enamel Safe Whitening Anticavity Toothpaste Made In The Usa see more...

• I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alon...2 Answers
  • OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those s...3 Answers
  • Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using t...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wasn't going to buy this because all the kind of more expensive toothpastes I buy that say they are super whitening (vivid white anyone?) Don't do anything. They don't even compare to the amount of whitening just brushing my teeth with cheap peroxide after normal brushing gives me.
But someone left a 2 dollar off coupon right in front of this one which made it the same price as the 2.99 whitening toothpaste I was going to buy so I went ahead and bought it since it was bigger and I was hopeful the claims were slightly true.
I whiten daily with peroxide. I brush and rinse normally and then brush with peroxide, spit out the excess and don't rinse. It does an amazing job and kills any bacteria or gingivitis you might have along with making sure any soft spots or cavities don't get any worse. But I will take more whitening if I can get it. I don't drink coffee or soda but I am a smoker so my teeth can get stained pretty quickly if I'm not on top of it with whitening strips and peroxide and a whitening toothpaste.
I've been using this toothpaste for 3 days now and I'm amazed at the whitening it has done all on it's own. I haven't changed anything else about my long term tooth cleaning regimen except for this so I know this is what's doing it. I'd hit a wall on my cheap whitening regimen without using white strips because they make my teeth super sensitive so I only use them when necessary but this brought me past the point I was at and my teeth are so white already just from brushing normally for 3 days. I can't wait to see how great my teeth look with continued use!
It is a little harsh in the flavoring. It's super minty and it almost burns my mouth it seems but I hate mint so maybe that's just me. A little goes a long way. Its a white cream type consistency. It keeps my breath fresh a pretty long time. Longer than the average toothpaste.
It's a normal toothpaste bottle and dispenser so nothing special there. For the amount you get the price really isn't too outlandish. It's easy to find at any big chain store that sells toiletries.
Overall I definitely recommend it even to those with sensitive teeth and mouths like me. It's a fantastic toothpaste and does what it claims More than any other toothpaste I've used. Even much more expensive ones. I love it.
Sam G.
Harrison, NY
The actual product is good - i haven’t seen a significant whiteness change but definitely can feel that my teeth feel clean. My boyfriend loves it and he’s super picky. I like it and would buy it again.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Disappointed with this !
I've been using this for probably a month or so , mainly to whiten my teeth but I have seen absolutely no change . I brush after every meal and anytime in between when I feel the need for it . I was expecting to see at least a little differences and am very dissatisfied. I will definitely not be buying anymore of this !
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Pretty good toothpaste although I don't think I actually saw any noticeable whitening effects after finishing the tube. If anything it just helped to maintain the current level of whiteness and prevent any new surface staining. Tastes good and fresh, enjoyable to use, but would not repurchase for whitening effects.
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
My teeth aren't super stained because I'm not a big coffee or tea drinker but I love using this toothpaste. It does clean your teeth very nicely. If you use it twice a day your teeth will look fabulous. If you don't use a whitening mouthwash with this toothpaste then your teeth won't be sensitive.
Deborah W.
Portland, OR
I saw results from brushing just once. I saw how much whiter my teeth were after 3x and does what it claims to remove stains. I'm super impressed with how smooth and clean my teeth felt each time I used it. Would be perfect if it could restore enamel.
Deserie G.
Horizon City, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works amazing within a week I saw a huge difference in my teeth smell and taste of paste is great especially if you can't stand smell like I do I often use it twice a day my family has seen the difference and so have my friends
Kelsey E.
P C Beach, FL
I'm always being told how white and pretty my teeth are. I definitely believe this product is to thank. I have always had problems with white spots on my teeth. The dentist says there's nothing to worry about, but I just didn't like the way they looked. Sodas and juice would make them worse, so I would run to the store to grab whitening strips, which would lighten the white spots more than the rest of my teeth. After thinking my problem was hopeless, I stumbled upon this toothpaste. "Sure, I'll try yet another whitening toothpaste, only to be disappointed." WRONG! Not only does this leave my teeth sparkling white, it also eliminated my white spots, leaving my teeth solid white. I get questions all the time asking which whitening products I use on my teeth to leave them looking so great, and this is all I do!
mary m.
Manheim, PA
Ive use this toothpaste for so long and in about 3 days i notice my teeth gettings white. I drink tons of coffee so my teeth get stained but this lifts it out (of course not all of it) but i do recommend it on people with spots on their teeth from stains because it does what it says! also the minty taste doesn't taste exactly liek the mint in regular tooth paste you can tell there is whitening gel mixed in (I assume this because i used to use the trays for whitening) overall its very amazing product to use but id recommend using the whole set (mouth wash, flossing) to get better results.
Myranda C.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm in dental hygiene school. I've recently just used up a tube of this toothpaste. This is one of the very few toothpastes with NO sodium lauryl sulfate in it. Sodium lauryl sulfate is what causes a product like toothpaste or soap to thicken and lather up, but also diminishes perception of sweetness. For some it can also cause irritation of the gums and cause mouth ulcers. I love this toothpaste, because it still lathers well, cleans, and protects the gums.
ROCIO S.
Fort Worth, TX
I want buy it , but I'm not sure that this toothpaste really works
kristen s.
Jensen Beach, FL
OK I'm a coffee and tea drinker. does this work well with those stains. I love how my teeth look after I get them cleaned. I want them to look like that all the time will this work.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach , FL
I'm in need of a good teeth whitening system. Does this work alone or do I have to use it with a mouth wash?
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ
Im looking for a good whiting tooth paste , I'm currently using this one but I'm not noticing any difference any other suggestions?
Jessica A.
Brighton, TN
It may not have made my teeth that perfect pearly white...but it was a very noticeable and much appreciated difference.If you are hesitant you should try the traveling or trial size.You can find them with the rest of the toothpaste usually and it is around a dollar.I would definitely recommend it.Great value and works very well.Be patient for a week or two and you'll see a difference...I saw a great one after the first couple of days.