BY CREST

Crest 3D White Glamorous White: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 5 days and shine to brighten in just one day for a more lustrous smile. Removes 90% of surface stains in 5 days. Shines to brighten in just 1 day. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions? see more...

• How long the result last?1 Answers
  • Would this be good even though i have super sensitive tee...2 Answers
  • How long did it take to see results?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes my mouth feel super clean after every wash and i love the minty flavor (it makes me want to brush my teeth longer then usual)." in 6 reviews
  • "However, if you are looking to really whiten your teeth you need to use whitening strips or something other than just toothpaste." in 6 reviews
  • "Once I started using this 3D White toothpaste, I noticed my teeth getting whiter within a week or two!" in 5 reviews
  • "Won't use anything else on my sensitive teeth." in 3 reviews
Emma A.
Leola, PA
Review for: Fluoride Anticavity more...
I only whiten my teeth a few times a year because this stuff does the upkeep for me! A nice clean minty flavor and it keeps my teeth healthy and strong with no sensitivity! The only reason I took away a star is because the cap is kind of hard to close so if it’s open even a little bit it tends to leak out everywhere so be careful!
Amber F.
Seattle, WA
I love using this toothpaste because it freshens your breath and really whitens your teeth! A week of using this products morning and night will really make your teeth pop! It is slightly expensive but really worth it to keep those surface stains off of your teeth. Highly recommend!
Marharita K.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Fluoride Anticavity more...
the perfect toothpaste. does not cause sensitivity, keeps freshness for the whole day. prevents the appearance of plaque on the teeth. has a good whitening effect.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Absolutely hands down the greatest whitening toothpaste I have ever used. Not only does it whiten your teeth by removing up to 90% of previous surface stains in 5 days but it also protects the enamel, fights cavities, fights tarter, leaves your mouth feeling fresh and best of all, keeps making your teeth more bright and sparkling with each continuous use. With all the coffee I drink & cigarettes I smoke, I never had much luck with any prior whitening toothpastes, especially within such a short amount of use, like I do with Crest Glamorous White. I only use this toothpaste & have for about a year now. Once for 9 days, I stopped using it because I was on vacation & forgot to pack it, so I just used my boyfriends which was a whitening toothpaste by another big brand. I didn't expect such a dramatic difference. Within 2 days of using that other brand my teeth already were not looking pearly white & just felt not clean. Only Crest Glamorous works incredibly
Pip E.
boston, massachusetts
Very whitening! After using it consistently for a week, my teeth were noticeably whiter! It's not irritating and is drugstore price so I definitely would recommend! I only wish the bottle was a little larger.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm giving this 4 stars only because it makes my teeth super sensitive.
However, I am very pleased that it is the only whitening toothpaste that I have used that actually whitens.
Juanita B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is the Bomb!!!! It has a pleasant flavor, not too strong which can sometimes be daunting when it's time to brush your teeth so this one actually works really well. I am also a hard coffee drinker and my teeth can get stained if I don't use a toothpaste that whites and lifts hard coffee stains...regular toothpaste alone does not do the job. The bonus with this toothpaste is that it lifts the stains in a week or less, of course depending on how stained your teeth are but for me, it does work. I do know that if your teeth are severly stained, making the Crest 3D toothpaste a staple using it every day and after meals, especially dark foods, it will work for you as well. Keep in mind that if you have dental material like composites, crowns or dentures, it will not work at all because that is not natural material. Not even a professional bleaching can do it so always know that and it will keep your expectations in perspective. Happy Teeth Cleaning.
Amanda B.
This is not my favorite toothpaste, as it does not actually make my teeth whiter. It does freshen my breath and make my teeth feel clean but it does not last long! I use twice to three times per day and have not seen an improvement in whiteness. I will most likely not repurchase although it is not bad!
Kim M.
Pendleton
Review for: Fluoride Anticavity more...
I’ve just recently purchased this and started using it...I love it. For a whitening toothpaste this one does what it says my teeth looked whiter after the second use! The packaging is catchy and the formula isn’t too chalky or pasty I will definitely recommend this
Cassandra M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fluoride Anticavity more...
Let me just tell you , my life has CHANGED for the better honey ! lol
I bought this product about a year ago really wanting my teeth to become whiter and brighter and this product has done just that and in a short amount of time ! Before the tube is gone your teeth will be pearly whites , and I'm not talking about just their Glamorous White option . That's another thing that's great about this product they have about 3 different options for you to try and 2 different sizes for each option and that works out because you can fit it around your budget ! If you are looking to get your teeth white and are not into the strips or just looking for a tooth paste to keep your teeth looking glamorous this is what you need to try ! Trust me you'll fall in love ! not to mention , the amazingly clean feeling it leaves in your mouth ! Like no other , I promise !
Jennie M.
Has anyone had any pain or damage to their teeth?
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How long did it take to see results?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Would this be good even though i have super sensitive teeth? my teeth are cavity prone & never stay white.
Bianca G.
How long the result last?