BY CREST #100 in Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Glamorous White: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 5 days and shine to brighten in just one day for a more lustrous smile. Removes 90% of surface stains in 5 days. Shines to brighten in just 1 day. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions? see more...

• How long the result last?1 Answers
  • Would this be good even though i have super sensitive teeth? my t...2 Answers
  • How long did it take to see results?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It makes my mouth feel super clean after every wash and i love the minty flavor (it makes me want to brush my teeth longer then usual)." in 6 reviews
  • "However, if you are looking to really whiten your teeth you need to use whitening strips or something other than just toothpaste." in 6 reviews
  • "Once I started using this 3D White toothpaste, I noticed my teeth getting whiter within a week or two!" in 5 reviews
  • "Won't use anything else on my sensitive teeth." in 3 reviews
Erica S.
Absolutely hands down the greatest whitening toothpaste I have ever used. Not only does it whiten your teeth by removing up to 90% of previous surface stains in 5 days but it also protects the enamel, fights cavities, fights tarter, leaves your mouth feeling fresh and best of all, keeps making your teeth more bright and sparkling with each continuous use. With all the coffee I drink & cigarettes I smoke, I never had much luck with any prior whitening toothpastes, especially within such a short amount of use, like I do with Crest Glamorous White. I only use this toothpaste & have for about a year now. Once for 9 days, I stopped using it because I was on vacation & forgot to pack it, so I just used my boyfriends which was a whitening toothpaste by another big brand. I didn't expect such a dramatic difference. Within 2 days of using that other brand my teeth already were not looking pearly white & just felt not clean. Only Crest Glamorous works incredibly
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
I have been using this toothpaste for a few weeks now, and I am really enjoying it. I used it in conjunction with Crest Whitestrips, so yes, my teeth are significantly whiter and brighter than they were before, but I chalk that up mostly to the strips. That being said, this toothpaste has a pleasant minty taste, strong but not burning hot, and it spreads through my mouth nicely. It seems to get my teeth very clean, and they feel smooth and slick after brushing. My breath is fresh after until I eat, so that's great, too. I will probably continue to buy this toothpaste to maintain the whitening effects of the Whitestrips that I used.
Christian A.
Charlotte, NC
This toothpaste makes my mouth feel super clean afterwards. That being said, I haven't really noticed a difference in how white my teeth are and I've been using it for a few months now. By the end of the day, they actually look kind of yellow. I used to have really sensitive teeth but it wore off over time. This toothpaste has brought the sensitivity back. I can barely open my mouth without my teeth hurting from the air! My boyfriend got this toothpaste as well and likes it and I've noticed a difference in his teeth. I guess everyone is different! I wouldn't recommend- especially if you have a history of sensitive teeth.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
This paired with the corrsponding mouthwash and whitestrips lifts a lot of light staining on my teeth pretty easily. I am not sure if extended use of the whitening strips would do more good, but it definitely helps for last minute events and days I feel like my teeth are looking a little dingy (any day I wear a bold lip) I like that this is a little more gentle on my teeth than the other 3D whitestrips I tried, and the minty flavor is a little more mellow :)
Ashley S.
My favorite toothpaste! I have been using Crest 3D white for years, but I started using this one when they came out with it. This stuff definitely keeps my teeth clean and looking white. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who is wanting to drastically whiten their teeth though. This provides more maintenance than change. I would recommend using the Crest 3D White Strips and then using this toothpaste to keep up.
Alissa A.
Best toothpaste on the market in my opinion. Working in the beauty industry bright teeth are a must. I love how this toothpaste helps me maintain my pearly-whites. I'm a huge coffee drinker and this toothpaste does such a great job I have no staining on my teeth. My kids are always bugging me to buy it for their bathrooms. Fresh taste without the burning feeling some whitening toothpaste can give. Love this stuff.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
Crest 3D white toothpaste is overpriced ! I actually found a smaller tube of it at the Dollar Tree! I was so pumped! This toothpaste has a great minty taste, and has a small whitening effect, but not as much as I'd like to see...definitely not enough to make me repurchase it at full price. Cheaper toothpaste will get the job done just as well.
Ana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I thought the toothpaste was ok, didn't notice a huge difference as far as whitening however. My dentist said I should stop using this toothpaste and use a Sensodyne whitening toothpaste instead, because it wouldn't damage my enamel as much. Either way, I don't notice much of a difference as far as whitening with either toothpaste.
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA
My new favorite toothpaste! I've been using this for a few month, after switching from my former old faithful and let me tell you this toothpaste is fab! My teeth are nice and white and they always feel super clean. The flavor is nice, not too strong. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great whitening toothpaste
Delight Q.
Broken Arrow, OK
My favorite toothpaste ever! I started using this and eventually my brother started to also. I even got my boyfriend hooked. It gives you a fresh feeling and makes you feel like your mouth is actually clean. I've heard it has a strong minty flavor but I never noticed. This is the only toothpaste I'll ever use!
Jennie M.
Has anyone had any pain or damage to their teeth?
Megan K.
Upper Sandusky, OH
How long did it take to see results?
Amy C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Would this be good even though i have super sensitive teeth? my teeth are cavity prone & never stay white.
Bianca G.
Elmhurst, IL
How long the result last?