BY CREST

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Foaming Clean Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains. Protects teeth against future stains. Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel. Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities. Foaming clean formula. see more...

Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
When I bought this type of toothpaste I did not read the label carefully where it says foaming. And let me tell you people it does actually does foam, so if you do not like the texture of foam in your mouth I would not recommend this type of toothpaste. Personally I think crest is a great brand, and I would probably just get the non-foaming toothpaste.
Ana R.
I use this toothpaste every day, twice a day! In the few months, my teeth have definitely become noticeably whiter. My breath is fresher, all day, and my teeth continue to feel clean hours after I've brushed. I drink coffee regularly, so staining is usually an issue for me, but no more! I love how it foams, it's something I haven't really had in a toothpaste since I was a kid, and really makes me feel like I'm effectively cleaning :)
Would recommend!
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Tbis is the only toothpaste i use. I absolutly love it. My teeth have gotteb whiter since using it because my dentist even told me not to bleach them bc they are white enoughd
Kristin W.
Within a matter of two weeks, my teeth looked dramatically different. Much whiter and cleaner, I felt so much better smiling and laughing in public. I have generally sensitive skin and my gums get irritated very quickly, but this toothpaste didn't bother my teeth or gums at all, I witnessed no deterioration of my enamel or gums, which was one of my biggest concerns buying what other people warning me would be such an 'abrasive' whitening toothpaste.
Jennifer D.
I love this product I have been using it for years. I purchased this tooth past at Walmart. It does not act as a foaming clean, but it does leave your teeth and breath nice and clean. It does not whiten your teeth so much but I do give credit.
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Love Love Love. I literally can't walk down the street without someone asking me how I got my teeth so white. I use the whole 3D white line and I absolutely love every product. Every month when I go to Walmart for toiletries I'm sure to grab this whole line up of products. If you want white teeth grab this.
Mikaela W.
Annapolis, MD
Love this toothpaste! I notice a small temporary difference in my tooth color and love the way it leaves my mouth feeling. It is more expensive than typical toothpaste but I found that it was worth the money. I would recommend this to others if they are looking to slightly whiten their teeth.
Rachel R.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this toothpaste! I use it in combination with Crest's 3D White Strips for a bright white smile that looks like my teeth were professionally whitened. After brushing, my teeth feel fresh and clean, which lasts through out the day and into the evening. I highly recommend this product!
Isabella C.
Lafayette , LA
I really enjoyed using the 3D Whitening tooth paste. Not only did it leave my mouth and teeth feeling very clean but i noticed a difference in my teeth color. They were noticeably whiter after a couple of weeks of use. I also used the mouth wash and strips. I recommend it to lots of people.
Jesse C.
Tucson, AZ
White teeth is not easy nor cheap to achieve BUT this toothpaste has defiantly helped me to get my pearl whites. I only like the radiant mint and not the other flavor that they offer. The radiant mint doesn't have a harsh or bitter taste at all. I know it's a little more expensive than other toothpaste but if you look for a coupon they usually come out to be cheaper! Don't let the price scare you off!!