BY CREST

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Foaming Clean Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains. Protects teeth against future stains. Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel. Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities. Foaming clean formula. see more...

Ana R.
Ana R.
I use this toothpaste every day, twice a day! In the few months, my teeth have definitely become noticeably whiter. My breath is fresher, all day, and my teeth continue to feel clean hours after I've brushed. I drink coffee regularly, so staining is usually an issue for me, but no more! I love how it foams, it's something I haven't really had in a toothpaste since I was a kid, and really makes me feel like I'm effectively cleaning :)
Would recommend!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Within a matter of two weeks, my teeth looked dramatically different. Much whiter and cleaner, I felt so much better smiling and laughing in public. I have generally sensitive skin and my gums get irritated very quickly, but this toothpaste didn't bother my teeth or gums at all, I witnessed no deterioration of my enamel or gums, which was one of my biggest concerns buying what other people warning me would be such an 'abrasive' whitening toothpaste.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Tucson, AZ
White teeth is not easy nor cheap to achieve BUT this toothpaste has defiantly helped me to get my pearl whites. I only like the radiant mint and not the other flavor that they offer. The radiant mint doesn't have a harsh or bitter taste at all. I know it's a little more expensive than other toothpaste but if you look for a coupon they usually come out to be cheaper! Don't let the price scare you off!!
Iyana W.
Iyana W.
Marshall, TX
Love Love Love. I literally can't walk down the street without someone asking me how I got my teeth so white. I use the whole 3D white line and I absolutely love every product. Every month when I go to Walmart for toiletries I'm sure to grab this whole line up of products. If you want white teeth grab this.
Mikaela W.
Mikaela W.
Annapolis, MD
Love this toothpaste! I notice a small temporary difference in my tooth color and love the way it leaves my mouth feeling. It is more expensive than typical toothpaste but I found that it was worth the money. I would recommend this to others if they are looking to slightly whiten their teeth.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Lafayette, LA
I really enjoyed using the 3D Whitening tooth paste. Not only did it leave my mouth and teeth feeling very clean but i noticed a difference in my teeth color. They were noticeably whiter after a couple of weeks of use. I also used the mouth wash and strips. I recommend it to lots of people.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this toothpaste! I use it in combination with Crest's 3D White Strips for a bright white smile that looks like my teeth were professionally whitened. After brushing, my teeth feel fresh and clean, which lasts through out the day and into the evening. I highly recommend this product!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
Mount Sterling, KY
Love this toothpaste! It does a great job in keeping my teeth white! I've bought this multiple times, I love it. It's not too expensive. You have to use this on a daily basis. This really works, this will save you money on by not spending hundreds on professional whitening!
Britany N.
Britany N.
Plainfield, IL
This is my go to toothpaste. I use this daily. The taste is refreshing but not too harsh. I feel like it really whitens your teeth after just a few uses. It does not make my teeth sensitive like other toothpastes that claim they whiten do. I would recommend this to anyone.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Dallas, Tx
I've always been a coffee drinker, so obviously my teeth haven't always been pearly white even though I brush them every morning and night. After using this product for a week my teeth have started to lose they yellow staining and are becoming white again!