Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 7 days and strengthens & rebuilds weakened enamel. Removes 90% of surface stains in 7 days. Strengthens and rebuilds weakened enamel. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions?

• How dramatic are the results with this? after how many us...2 Answers
  • Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they recalled this one too? 2 Answers
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
Love the flavor of this and absolutely love the whitening power of it. I think that the crest 3D white brand does what it says it will do
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like crest a lot. It leaves a very fresh feeling in my mouth. I feel it makes teeth a bit whiter too! I like to be stocked up on this.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Only toothpaste I will use. I like the clean feeling it leaves and it lasts and I've had good dental check ups since using it fornyears!
Sadie B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This tooth paste works pretty well compared to some other ones I've used. I like to alternate between this and the Colgate optic white.
Kalyn S.
Hampton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Put it this way, I just found this about one month ago and have already gone through three tubes. I even have an extra under the sink!
April B.
Sylmar, CA
Toothpaste whitens teeth not long after use. The only toothpaste I use. I get compliments on the color of my teeth on a regular basis.
Oscar G.
Siler City, NC
Started using Crest 3D white a few years ago and I can honestly say that it's kept my teeth looking fresh and white without question
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This gets teeth very white, very fast. I don't usually spend that much on toothpaste, but its definitely a very well working product
Joelle H.
Millville, NJ
Absolutely loved this product! Used it multiple times and the results were great. One of the best whitening toothpastes I've tried.
Emily  W.
I love this type of toothpaste because it makes my teeth feel white and I get a lot of compliments on how white my teeth look.
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I've used whitening toothpaste before and most of the time it gives me canker sores after contentious use, has anyone had this problem with this toothpaste? Has anyone had any problems with teeth sensitivity after use? Also, do you JUST use the toothpaste, or do you use the Crest 3D Whitening Strips with it too?
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if they recalled this one too?
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
How dramatic are the results with this? after how many uses did you see results?
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got whiter using this?