Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 7 days and strengthens & rebuilds weakened enamel. Removes 90% of surface stains in 7 days. Strengthens and rebuilds weakened enamel. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions?

• How dramatic are the results with this? after how many us...2 Answers
  • Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they recalled this one too? 2 Answers
Maddison R.
Fort Worth, TX
I love crest 3d whitening products! They really make a difference and are a good buy. I always want to choose this brand and really trust the products
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
This is the one that my brother has noticed has done a good job treating his sensitive teeth. Taste is great, cleans well and helps with sensitivity
Desdia  D.
Cleveland, TN
The taste of this toothpaste is horrid. Purchased the two pack thinking it would be a great buy, sadly disappointed and switched back to Aquafresh.
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using this toothpaste but I already love it. It makes my mouth feel so clean and is starting to make my teeth look whiter already.
Ayana L.
Newport News, VA
Dirty Yellow Teeth? Don't worry , this stuff will whiten your teeth and KEEP THEM WHITE! All you have to do is Follow the quick and easy steps.
Autumn R.
This is one of the BEST toothpastes I have tried! Always gives me that clean feeling! I've tried multiple and this one by far is the best!!!
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
I love the crest 3D white. It works great. I use this product often after I have used the white strips to maintain the bright white color.
Jennifer I.
Arlington, TX
I like the taste of this one, it's not over powering and my teeth feel clean and I have never had an issue with my teeth not looking white
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
This tooth paste works pretty well compared to some other ones I've used. I like to alternate between this and the Colgate optic white. :)
Ayanna M.
Memphis, TN
In just a week my teeth were noticeably brighter and less sensitive. This is the only toothpaste I use and I probably will never change.
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I've used whitening toothpaste before and most of the time it gives me canker sores after contentious use, has anyone had this problem with this toothpaste? Has anyone had any problems with teeth sensitivity after use? Also, do you JUST use the toothpaste, or do you use the Crest 3D Whitening Strips with it too?
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if they recalled this one too?
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
How dramatic are the results with this? after how many uses did you see results?
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got whiter using this?