Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 7 days and strengthens & rebuilds weakened enamel. Removes 90% of surface stains in 7 days. Strengthens and rebuilds weakened enamel. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions?

• How dramatic are the results with this? after how many us...2 Answers
  • Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they recalled this one too? 2 Answers
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
This was recommended by my dentist to try to whiten my teeth. I did use this for awhile and it works fantastic. I have used another name brand of whitening toothpaste but I am very satisfied with crest.
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really didn't like the whole flavoring added to toothpaste in addition to the mint, it grossed me out more than anything and I didn't feel like my teeth were clean because of the sweet flavoring
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
The paste makes my teeth feel very clean and everything, but it doesn't seem to whiten them at all. But I do think it does a great job of cleaning my teeth and I didn't really expect it to whiten my teeth much, so I am still pretty happy with the product.
brandy h.
This toothpaste lies, instead of helping your teeth it eats the enamel off of my teeth. It made my teeth worse! I will never buy this again and I would never recommend it to anyone!
Jamie W.
North port, FL
I do not use this toothpaste anymore because of the plastic beads it contains. they can get lodged into your gums and you can not even notice. my dentist found some in my gums. plus the plastic down the drain is terrible for the environment!
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used this tooth paste in a sample size right after I whitened my teeth with Crest strips. It helps the sensitivity level go down, but I cannot say if it really helped whiten my teeth because as I said, I was using the strips as well.
Taylor G.
USED DAILY then found out the beads in the paste was plastic and dentist found around teeth and gums stopped using right then I find my self asking why such a great company would make such a thing tooth paste with plastic beads !!!!???
Yuna M.
Ledgewood, NJ
This is my favorite toothpaste. Good for my sensitive teeth. The cap is super comfortable to use. The flavor is nice and refreshing. I feel as though when I first used it, it had a slight whitening effect on my teeth as well.
Maria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste works so good on my Teeth. I wash my teeth with this toothpaste every day. I do recommend it because it leaves my mouth feeling fresh but to be honest I haven’t seen any difference in the whitening part.
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
This is the most bought toothpaste in our house leaves your teeth good and clean and your mouth fresh plus all my children have great teeth and oral check ups !!!!
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I've used whitening toothpaste before and most of the time it gives me canker sores after contentious use, has anyone had this problem with this toothpaste? Has anyone had any problems with teeth sensitivity after use? Also, do you JUST use the toothpaste, or do you use the Crest 3D Whitening Strips with it too?
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if they recalled this one too?
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
How dramatic are the results with this? after how many uses did you see results?
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got whiter using this?