Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 7 days and strengthens & rebuilds weakened enamel. Removes 90% of surface stains in 7 days. Strengthens and rebuilds weakened enamel. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions?

• How dramatic are the results with this? after how many us...2 Answers
  • Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they recalled this one too? 2 Answers
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is pretty pricey and I didn't care for the taste. After using it for a couple weeks I didn't notice my teeth any whiter. Although there is a whole line of products that I didn't use in combination so that may be why
Kitty S.
Newark, OH
I'm a fan of Crest 3D White line of products. I tried this one recently as along with stains I also have sensitivity and cavities. Giving this four stars as while it may be helping with enamel and cavity reduction it has not been overly noticeable and we switched to a different version after one tube of this one.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
3D white is my favorite in the crest line. Huge fan of all of the whitening products. This is good if you've just had work done on your enamel as its sensitive enough that it will whiten and not bother you at the same time.
Nicole B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Tried this and noticed a slight difference; not so much that it was drastic, really subtle. If you're looking for your teeth to be whiter, then look into whitening strips; the toothpaste on it's own just doesn't cut it.
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
I like crest 3D, I've used the plain one but since I smoke I need my enamel whiten toothpaste. I like crest 3D ever since I've used it my teeth have stopped being sensitive for some reason. I recommend crest 3D toothpaste
Skyler G.
Sulphur, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dentist is always telling me I need to be careful about losing my enamel. This is enamel protection without having to sacrifice using a whitening toothpaste. I am very satisfied with it and plan to continue to buy it.
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this toothpaste by mistake but I am really happy with it. I like that it combines enamel strengthener white whitening power. Really no complaints except the mint flavor is a little off otherwise awesome product!
Jekia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've went to the dentist and was told my enamel was weakening but they suggested this toothpaste and I absolutely love it. I grew up a Colgate girl but crest is more sensitive to my teeth and it's needs and I'll never go back
Nicole D.
I love all the 3D white products that crest has to offer. They are all affordable and after using a full tube, the results are great. Highly recommended at a great price with great results and can be found at any store
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK
I love the Crest 3D toothpaste collection and the brand! This toothpaste is phenomenal! It meets my expectations on every level. It does better than all the other alternatives. I love the fresh feeling it gives after you brush your teeth and you really do notice how white your teeth get! I will continue to buy this product.
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I've used whitening toothpaste before and most of the time it gives me canker sores after contentious use, has anyone had this problem with this toothpaste? Has anyone had any problems with teeth sensitivity after use? Also, do you JUST use the toothpaste, or do you use the Crest 3D Whitening Strips with it too?
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if they recalled this one too?
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
How dramatic are the results with this? after how many uses did you see results?
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got whiter using this?