Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 7 days and strengthens & rebuilds weakened enamel. Removes 90% of surface stains in 7 days. Strengthens and rebuilds weakened enamel. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions?

• How dramatic are the results with this? after how many us...2 Answers
  • Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they recalled this one too? 2 Answers
Shawna B.
Freedom, PA
Whitens a little but not much. It claims to change your teeth by several shades but only lightened mine slightly. It does work just not as effectively as it claims.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The perfect at home whitening and enamel renewel toothpaste. I have used this about a month now and my teeth are noticibly whiter, I was having some issues with the enamel on my teeth and my dentist even recently noticed the difference. I recommend this to anyone who wants to save money and still be asked by your dentist how did you fix your enamel concerns!
Laura M.
Hollister, CA
Okay let's be honest good things take time right so that's what this tooth paste is all about no you will not see a noticeable difference with one use....but you will see a difference over a period of time this toothpaste is a dear friend to my shinny teeth because it doesn't hurt while brushing because so many whitening toothpaste do but it will surely give you a beautiful smile with gradual results. Patience is the key.
Ashley S.
This is the best toothpaste ever!! This is what I use daily to keep my teeth their whitest. I am a repeat user of this toothpaste. It works great and leave your mouth feeling minty fresh. I bought this at Wal-mart but I have seen it in many other stores. It wasn't to expensive.
Darrell D.
Mission, TX
I just loved the 3d white products. They do work. They do everything it advertises and more. I keep buying these products since i discovered a cheap and inexpensive way to whiten without paying hundreds to the dentist for zoom whitening. Tried this after my wife tried the strips and noticed they became whiter with this paste. I recommend to anyone looking for a whiter shade or two.
Roxy B.
Not about that crest whitening life. I just prefer colgate but it really does come down to personal preference. I feel like colgate has a much better formula that feels more expensive and luxurious whereas crest is a bit less thick and substantive.
Nicole J.
I normally buy Colgate toothpaste, but the Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal Mint Toothpaste has persuaded me to do otherwise. I absolutely love this toothpaste. I enjoy the flavor, the feeling and the overall long term affect it has had on my teeth.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love that this product whitens and strengthens the enamel of your teeth at the same time.It exceeded my expectations because my teeth are never sensitive to hot or cold anymore so in my opinion that is proof it's effectively doing its job.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is Crest's best toothpaste! It actually works! This stuff whitens like crazy! I noticed results within a week and at the longest two weeks. I brushed morning and night with this and probably saw a shade or two whiter since my teeth are already pretty white. This is definitely worth a shot if you are looking to whiten your teeth.
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is pretty pricey and I didn't care for the taste. After using it for a couple weeks I didn't notice my teeth any whiter. Although there is a whole line of products that I didn't use in combination so that may be why
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I've used whitening toothpaste before and most of the time it gives me canker sores after contentious use, has anyone had this problem with this toothpaste? Has anyone had any problems with teeth sensitivity after use? Also, do you JUST use the toothpaste, or do you use the Crest 3D Whitening Strips with it too?
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if they recalled this one too?
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
How dramatic are the results with this? after how many uses did you see results?
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got whiter using this?