Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste uploaded by Amanda M.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White Enamel Renewal: Whitens by removing up to 90% of surface stains in 7 days and strengthens & rebuilds weakened enamel. Removes 90% of surface stains in 7 days. Strengthens and rebuilds weakened enamel. Enamel safe whitening. Anticavity toothpaste. Questions?

• How dramatic are the results with this? after how many us...2 Answers
  • Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they recalled this one too? 2 Answers
Luz C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They give me white teeth I just love it I love everything about it I really feel confident about myself
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have week enamel because of my iron deficiency and this toothpaste helps me maintain what I do have.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this toothpaste but I didn't really see any drastic improvement in the whiteness of my teeth.
CALVIN A.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste really does help keep my teeth from loosing more enamel and getting more sensitive
Kelly Ann D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great toothpaste! It leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean! It's minty too so that's a plus!
Laycee C.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is my go to toothpaste. It not only freshens my breath but also noticeably whitens my teeth
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It makes your mouth and teeth new again like you never gone through bad breathe and unnecessary
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste and use it often. It whitens my teeth and helps to strengthen my enamel.
Jennifer S.
Crest 3d white is the best toothpaste to buy. It works so well and does what it says it will.
Anahi m.
570 livengood rd cowiche wa 98923
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Logw this toothpaste! Leaves breath fresh and long lasting will definitely use and huh again
Kelly S.
Cary, NC
I've used whitening toothpaste before and most of the time it gives me canker sores after contentious use, has anyone had this problem with this toothpaste? Has anyone had any problems with teeth sensitivity after use? Also, do you JUST use the toothpaste, or do you use the Crest 3D Whitening Strips with it too?
Harley S.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if they recalled this one too?
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
How dramatic are the results with this? after how many uses did you see results?
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone really noticed a difference if your teeth got whiter using this?