BY CREST #49 in Toothpaste

Making brushing more brilliant. It’s HERE! Crest’s latest advanced whitening formula available! Designed exclusively by 3D White, Brilliance toothpaste works to enhance your smile’s beauty, using micro-cleansing whiteners to gently polish away surface stains with a freshness that provides a lasting, cooling sensation. 3D White Brilliance toothpaste uses its Illuminating Complex to leave your smile dazzlingly white and brilliantly clean by reaching areas between teeth with its gentle foaming action. It whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains and adds luster and shine after just one use, introducing you to a whitening and freshening experience like never before.

Features:

• Our most advanced teeth whitening formula meets advanced freshness.
  • See a whiter, dazzling smile.
  • Illuminating Complex whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains.
  • Micro-cleansing teeth whiteners polish away surface stains.
  • Gentle foaming action to clean hard-to-reach places.
  • Fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities.
  • Enamel Safe.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, Peg-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Peg-20m/ Peg-23m, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Color

• Does Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste work? I just pu...2 Answers
  • Does this cause anyone tooth pain? I have sensitive teet...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
carla l.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the Crest 3D White toothpastes for the most part.  I just tried a new one--the Brilliance Blast--and it's my favorite of the line so far.  The formula contains little micro-scrubbers that I didn't enjoy at first but then I realized that it's as though the little particles actually polish my teeth!  My breath tastes/smells so good, my teeth feel incredibly clean, and I can literally see a difference in the appearance of my teeth after I use this.  The only thing I would change is that I wish it was a bit more frothy but I can forgive it for the overall way that it works for me.  Thumbs up.
Haley M.
I love this toothpaste. It definitely does what it says it will, very effective. I've been buying this toothpaste since it came out, and another 3D white kind before it did, but this one definitely tops them all. I brush my teeth 2 times a day, and use the coordinating mouthwash about every other day, and I'm always getting asked what kind of whitening strips I use, but I just recommend this paste!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest is my go to toothpaste. I tried the 3D White Brilliance because I have never had any negative experience with Crest. This is still a good tasting toothpaste. I just do not see the quick white effects they claim. I've used it over a month and I do not notice any difference.
Delilah G.
Clinton NC
it cleans good and my dada friend who works at the orthodontist that we go to have us some since I have my braces.I use it everyday after I eat for my teeth won't get white spots on them. First time I used it and I use it everyday now. I would use it again because it made my teeth feel and look different but a good kind of different than before.
Alexis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only my favorite toothpaste in the history of toothpaste right now!! I have been using this for about 6 months now & my teeth have gotten sooo white! I drink a ton of coffee so I have to find good toothpaste and this is my favorite out there!! I would recommend!!
samantha p.
After a few times of using this my fiancée and I notice brighter teeth! We both are coffee drinkers and it stains our teeth, this product whitened them right up after a couple times. It’s noticeable and people ask if we bleach them and we tell them about this toothpaste
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I drink a lot of tea (which I'm trying to cut down on), and this tea is helping my teeth get noticeably whiter after every brush. It is CV one of the more expensive toothpastes, but for the quality it is totally worth it.
Makenzee R.
Mesa, AZ
I love all of the 3D white crest products. I have been rotating all the tooth pastes since I started using them a few years back. I don’t use the whitening strips. They are a bit too pricey but all of the tooth pastes are great!
Ciera O.
It’s a great product but made my teeth more sensitive than they already are. It really does the job though, this line makes me teeth super white! Best whitening tooth paste out there. I recommend unless you have sensitive teeth.
yessenia R.
Round Lk Hts, IL
I love crest, I love the flavor and the after taste it leaves in your mouth of course you can't go wrong with the whitening I have noticed slight difference in color of my teeth but I've only been using it for about a week now
Alyssa J.
Nashville, TN
Does this cause anyone tooth pain? I have sensitive teeth and white strips sometimes cause me pain.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste work? I just purchasedthis product and want to know if it actually performs?