BY CREST #43 in Toothpaste

Making brushing more brilliant. It’s HERE! Crest’s latest advanced whitening formula available! Designed exclusively by 3D White, Brilliance toothpaste works to enhance your smile’s beauty, using micro-cleansing whiteners to gently polish away surface stains with a freshness that provides a lasting, cooling sensation. 3D White Brilliance toothpaste uses its Illuminating Complex to leave your smile dazzlingly white and brilliantly clean by reaching areas between teeth with its gentle foaming action. It whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains and adds luster and shine after just one use, introducing you to a whitening and freshening experience like never before.

Features:

• Our most advanced teeth whitening formula meets advanced freshness.
  • See a whiter, dazzling smile.
  • Illuminating Complex whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains.
  • Micro-cleansing teeth whiteners polish away surface stains.
  • Gentle foaming action to clean hard-to-reach places.
  • Fluoride toothpaste to help prevent cavities.
  • Enamel Safe.

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Water, Peg-6, Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Peg-20m/ Peg-23m, Xanthan Gum, Sucralose, Color

• What is the best way to whiten your teeth fast and safely?3 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this toothpaste??6 Answers
  • I have the regular Crest 3D white and was wondering how t...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
carla l.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the Crest 3D White toothpastes for the most part.  I just tried a new one--the Brilliance Blast--and it's my favorite of the line so far.  The formula contains little micro-scrubbers that I didn't enjoy at first but then I realized that it's as though the little particles actually polish my teeth!  My breath tastes/smells so good, my teeth feel incredibly clean, and I can literally see a difference in the appearance of my teeth after I use this.  The only thing I would change is that I wish it was a bit more frothy but I can forgive it for the overall way that it works for me.  Thumbs up.
Stephanie s.
Crest is my all time favorite brand for my dental needs. Whenever I'm shopping for oral care I always pick out crest rather than the other brands. I notice that it makes my teeth feel cleaner and fresh. There isn't a fuzzy bear feeling, as they call it, on my teeth after brushing. This product specifically, as it is a whitener, is great for getting your teeth stain free and more white. I like to have nice white teeth, and I'm sure everyone else does, so it's nice having a product that actually does what it is supposed to do. The mint isn't too over powering which is nice as well. I not only use their toothpaste , but I get there floss and tooth brushes. I trust this brand as it has shown to have good affects on my teeth, plus it's dentist recommended. I'd listen to the professionals and start using crest. It's the best! Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste
Haley M.
I love this toothpaste. It definitely does what it says it will, very effective. I've been buying this toothpaste since it came out, and another 3D white kind before it did, but this one definitely tops them all. I brush my teeth 2 times a day, and use the coordinating mouthwash about every other day, and I'm always getting asked what kind of whitening strips I use, but I just recommend this paste!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest is my go to toothpaste. I tried the 3D White Brilliance because I have never had any negative experience with Crest. This is still a good tasting toothpaste. I just do not see the quick white effects they claim. I've used it over a month and I do not notice any difference.
Delilah G.
Clinton NC
it cleans good and my dada friend who works at the orthodontist that we go to have us some since I have my braces.I use it everyday after I eat for my teeth won't get white spots on them. First time I used it and I use it everyday now. I would use it again because it made my teeth feel and look different but a good kind of different than before.
Alexis T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only my favorite toothpaste in the history of toothpaste right now!! I have been using this for about 6 months now & my teeth have gotten sooo white! I drink a ton of coffee so I have to find good toothpaste and this is my favorite out there!! I would recommend!!
glory p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this from my dentist and for the first few weeks I noticed a slight difference in the color of the my teeth but now after almost 2 months I haven’t noticed anymore whitening. I feel like for the price of this toothpaste it could have better results. It has pretty good reviews so I guess it’s different for everyone.
Darla N.
Kilgore
I have been really disappointed in toothpaste in the last year. It seems like no toothpaste is that good in my on opinion. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I have went from using my normal brand and trying different ones, and none of them are giving me that amazing clean feeling that I used to get.
Erika G.
Massillon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so happy with this product. I’m a repeat buyer. Usually I purchase at target when there running a sale or. Have a coupon/cartwheel. It’s so nice when you can afford too quality products at such a decent price. This toothpaste works. My teeth stay pearly white and I have a confident smile!
Katherine B.
Houston
Crest 3D White is my favorite toothpaste of all time. It makes my teeth feel clean and fresh. It also whitens my teeth and protects them against stains. I love the formula, is is thick and refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good whitening toothpaste.
Crystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you enjoy this toothpaste??
Kelsey K.
Peoria, AZ
How long does it take to see a difference? I have tried other whitening toothpastes and never saw a difference and white strips are sooo pricey.
Sydney  S.
I'd really like to try this product as it is a lot less expensive than the strips, however, I'd like to know if it works at all. My teeth are really gross and I'd like them really white.
Barbara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does tis really work and ow long before you saw a difference?
Brea R.
Olive Branch, MS
Is this different from the normal Crest 3D White toothpaste?