BY CREST #90 in Toothpaste

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Brilliance Mesmerizing Mint Whitening Toothpaste. It’s Advanced Whitening Technology removes up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. 3D White Brilliance Mesmerizing Mint toothpaste leaves you with a lasting cooling sensation after brushing.

• Advanced Whitening Technology with Advanced Freshness and 2X longer cooling*
  • Whitens teeth by removing up to 95% of surface stains in 3 days
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Mesmerizing Mint flavor with a lasting cooling sensation

*vs. Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste

• Have you guys tried this? I bought it yesterday a...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this toothpaste actually help whiten teeth or just maintain ...1 Answers
  • Did this toothpaste cause any tooth sensitivity? 1 Answers
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
This toothpaste never leaves my vanity as it goes hand-in-hand with the mouthwash. The results are unbelievable as said in my previous review on the 3D mouthwash was that with a week of properly brushing and using the mouthwash you will see a huge difference in the color of your teeth and oral hygiene. I do not even have to use White Strips anymore which has come as a blessing because it seems that they were stripping the enamel from my teeth and with using this toothpaste with the mouthwash I see better results then I did with the White Stripes. Five stars always and more if I could and highly recommended to anybody that wants whiter brighter and overall better oral health.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I'm a dental hygienist, so I get a lot of product samples. I got a small sample of this but gave it away. So I decided to purchase one. I'm not crazy about peppermint flavor and this paste has a very strong peppermint flavor. It's also got quite a bit of polishing grit, so it is pretty abrasive. If you have sensitive teeth, this product wouldn't be for you. I do however thing that it does whiten well and also leaves your teeth smooth.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Burleson, TX
This is a really good whitening toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth but this has not irritated my teeth at all. That's always my biggest concern. My mouth feels clean and breath is fresh. My teeth are noticeably brighter after a few uses. I would pay more for it, but this toothpaste wasn't expensive at all and I see coupons a lot. I highly recommend it over any other whitening toothpaste I've ever used. It's the fastest working.
Erin D.
Erin D.
I didn't notice any whitening when using this. If there was, it was so minimal. I was a smoker for many years, so my teeth could use the help. I don't think any over the counter dental product would do the trick. My issue with Crest toothpaste is that it is very drying to the skin of my lips and corners of my mouth. My teeth are very sensitive and I have since exclusively been using Pronamel and am very happy with that.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
I'm a super big coffee and tea drinker and started to notice that my teeth were looking kind of yellow. I knew my daughter had used whitening strips but I really didn't want to do that, so I saw this on atavistic send decided to give it a try. This tooth paste does what it says. My teeth were noticeably whiter in just a week, even my dental hygienist commented on how great they looked. Great product!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Flower Mound, TX
What a great product! I truly feel my teeth have become whiter with the use of this toothpaste, I've even got my husband to become a believer. I love that it has flouride to keep my teeth strong and to fight against cavities, and that it whitens as I brush. Plus it has a really nice minty flavor and doesn't make me feel like I've brushed with a medicine cabinet! Nailed it with this one, Crest.
Hope R.
Hope R.
Crest 3D white is the only toothpaste I'll buy and use. It makes my teeth feel cleaner and fresher then any other toothpaste I've tried. You can definitely tell a difference in the color when you start using it, and it doesn't make my teeth feel sensitive, which is something I struggle with a lot of other toothpastes. I've got through at least 5 tubes of it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Tishomingo, OK
I've been a fan of the 3d white tooth paste since they first put it on the shelves years ago. I gave it four stars because the mint flavor is a little too string. Once you get past what feels like a polar blast on your mouth this is really a good tooth paste. I'm guilty of smoking and drinking coffee, and this tooth paste still keeps my teeth white.
Megan B.
Megan B.
I absolutely love how white this toothpaste makes my teeth appear. I also love how fast these effects are achieved. In addition to this, this toothpaste has a super refreshing and delightfully minty taste. The only downside is the price. I highly recommend it though, especially if you are looking for an easy way to keep your teeth clean and white.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
West Chester, PA
IN LOVE😍😍😍😍 This product is a super easy and safe way to whiten your teeth. I used to have white teeth and then I started to drink a lot of coffee and my teeth started to turn yellow. But then I came across this product. It has seriously changed my life. My teeth are so much whiter then they used to be!!!! Totally would recommend it to anyone😀👍🏻
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Did this toothpaste cause any tooth sensitivity?
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Lodi, CA
Does this toothpaste actually help whiten teeth or just maintain it?
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Have you guys tried this? I bought it yesterday and I'm excited to try it!