Crest 3D White Brilliance Enamel Safe Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Mesmerizing Mint 0.85 Ounce Travel Size (pack of 3)

BY CREST

Making brushing more brilliant. It's HERE! Crest's latest advanced whitening formula available! Designed exclusively by 3D White, Brilliance toothpaste works to enhance your smile's beauty, using micro-cleansing whiteners to gently polish away surface... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Tishomingo, OK
I've been a fan of the 3d white tooth paste since they first put it on the shelves years ago. I gave it four stars because the mint flavor is a little too string. Once you get past what feels like a polar blast on your mouth this is really a good tooth paste. I'm guilty of smoking and drinking coffee, and this tooth paste still keeps my teeth white.
Aly R.
Aly R.
Athens, OH
Crest 3D White Brilliance is a great toothpaste if you want to keep your teeth white but drink a lot of coffee/pop. This toothpaste protects my enamel and fights cavities all while providing whiting to my teeth. I drink a lot of coffee so my dentist recommended this to me so that my coffee wouldn't destroy my enamel and my teeth can stay white.
Have recently started using this and I swear my teeth look whiter after only about 2 weeks of use. They feel smooth and my mouth feels fresh after brushing with this twice a day every day. I don't usually fall for whitening toothpastes, because I assume they wouldn't do much, but this has made me a believer.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Peoria
I really like that this toothpaste is gentle on my teeth and enamel while still giving me the whitening benefits, I would say that i started seeing results within a few weeks, but then again, it is still just tooth paste, and it really isn't much different from competitors brands. Im just loyal.
Jonae B.
Jonae B.
Arnold , MD
I love Crest's 3D White line, I've been using it since my senior year of high school and never went back to my old toothpaste. Definitely whitens without damaging your teeth. I have sensitive teeth as well and it has been perfect, people always compliment me on how bright my smile is.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I bought this toothpaste on a whim on my way out of town for vacation. After using it for the week, I decided I would use it as my everyday toothpaste. The flavor is great and after using it for about a month I received multiple comments about how white my teeth looked!
Lenna K.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I love Crest 3D White Brilliance. I use the whitening strips in combination with the tooth paste. My teeth are definitely brighter than they were before. The toothpaste is as gentle as other comparable brands. Obviously, this is the travel pack, not the full size.
Madee M.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
I have sensitive teeth and often find my teeth hurt when I use whitening anything. This toothpaste did me pretty well. The taste was refreshing and fresh but it didn't whiten to the degree I expected it to or more than most less expensive tooth paste.
laurie o.
laurie o.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
This really gets the job done, but I guess my mouth is sensitive because I had to stop using it. the inside of my mouth started peeling because it was so strong. I had to discontinue using it and just use my regular crest scope toothpaste.
Sara G.
Sara G.
A great minty taste. Gives you pearly white teeth while helping your teeth to not get sensitive by being safe for your enamel. A great toothpaste to use on morning and night. You can't go wrong with Crest.