Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment

Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment

Crest’s only tooth polishing treatment with 3x more stain-lifting ingredient (vs. Crest 3D White toothpastes).

[product:crest-3d-white-brilliance-boost-polishing-treatment] I prefer Colgate toothpaste but I’m looking for a good whitening regime - has anyone tried the Crest 3D and would recommend it?
Has anyone noticed their teeth whitening after using this?
Does this leave a white filmy substance in your mouth?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Bailey D.
Grafton, OH
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Bailey D.
Absolutely loving the shine and whiteness this is bringing to my teeth! Not to mention the great minty flavor it has leaving my mouth feel cool and fresh for a while. Def Recommend if you’re looking to enhance your teeth & get them whiter! Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment
Tarasue T.
Paterson , NJ
Best teething whitening system ever . Afordable, effective without leaving you with any sensitivity , I use it everyday along with the tooth paste . I have been using this product for years and I will continue to purchased it . Very satisfied with this product
Natasacha J.
Louisville, KY
I have been using Crest 3D White products since March. I was super exited when this Brilliance Boost polishing toothpaste became available. You have to keep in mind that these toothpaste products do not work overnight. The maximum results achieved really depend on how often you use the product and if you do so properly. I find that if you use a 3D white toothpaste such as luxe glamorous white, then use this Brilliance Boost, and rinse using the 3D white fresh mint rinse, you can see some pretty amazing results in a few days. In addition, the 3D white floss by Oral B is also important. The Brilliance Boost really makes my teeth shine and seem brighter than when it is not used. Give it a try.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Lissa D.
I use these ones not every day but about 3 times a week in between regular brushing! Works great and can tell the difference.
Nicole C.
Oswego, NY
Works ok but wish there was a way to wear it for a longer period of time. i think by being able to wear it for a while it would work much better
Zina C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
This is a great product to help whiten terrh. Pair these with rhe crest white strips and you will have a hollywood smile.
Candace J.
This product works very well! It's leaves your teeth with a nice smooth, white finish! I bought mine at target but you can get it at any drug store. This product made my teeth whiter on the first use! I would recommend this!
Sherry H.
Sanford, NC
This is by far my favorite toothpaste. I grew up on Crest, but as an adult I’ve tried many brands. Sometimes I’ll try Colgate if they have a new whitening product but I always go back to crest. This particular one not only keep my teeth white, but my teeth feel so smooth and clean. It’s the perfect amount of scrubbies and a great taste.
brittt27
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by brittt27
This stuff is awesome and is only $12 at Walmart! It scrubs your plaque away and whitens them at the same time! Definitely leaves your pearly whites feeling clean, fresh, and awesomely white! I love this toothpaste system and it is so easy to use! It is only a two minute system that does all that with the results! Could you want more?!
Jenna N.
Vilonia, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this in my 1st #voxbox ✨ and I love this toothpaste! I have bought it not too long ago! #itworks 😬
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jackie K.
Kincaid, WV
il y a un mois
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment I prefer Colgate toothpaste but I’m looking for a good whitening regime - has anyone tried the Crest 3D and would recommend it?