Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareCrest
3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment

Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment

Crest’s only tooth polishing treatment with 3x more stain-lifting ingredient (vs. Crest 3D White toothpastes).

[product:crest-3d-white-brilliance-boost-polishing-treatment] I prefer Colgate toothpaste but I’m looking for a good whitening regime - has anyone tried the Crest 3D and would recommend it?
Has anyone noticed their teeth whitening after using this?
Does this leave a white filmy substance in your mouth?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment!
Bailey D.
Grafton, OH
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Bailey D.
Absolutely loving the shine and whiteness this is bringing to my teeth! Not to mention the great minty flavor it has leaving my mouth feel cool and fresh for a while. Def Recommend if you’re looking to enhance your teeth & get them whiter! Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment
Lajuana  L.
Minden, LA
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Lajuana  L.
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Lajuana  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
The combination of these two products has done wonders for my teeth. I have been smoking for over 20 years and over the course of time, my teeth had started to yellow. After using Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment , my teeth are now Pearly White!
Christina  D.
Cayuga, NY
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is one of my go to toothpastes that I have had great whitening results with! I use it daily and often let it set in my mouth while I shower and see great whitening results from it after! I feel the key is to let your teeth soak with it for awhile for best results. Maybe that sounds weird lol, but it works for me! There are always great coupons available for this toothpaste which I love because my family and I go through a tube of this very fast! Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Lacey W.
I drink soda so I’m always looking for white toothpaste I like this kind not because of any whitening I notice but because it always taste good and doesn’t leave any residue in my mouth like others I’ve noticed dose this toothpaste also doesn’t bubble up to much and is a good price
Tarasue T.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Best teething whitening system ever . Afordable, effective without leaving you with any sensitivity , I use it everyday along with the tooth paste . I have been using this product for years and I will continue to purchased it . Very satisfied with this product
Natasacha J.
Louisville, KY
I have been using Crest 3D White products since March. I was super exited when this Brilliance Boost polishing toothpaste became available. You have to keep in mind that these toothpaste products do not work overnight. The maximum results achieved really depend on how often you use the product and if you do so properly. I find that if you use a 3D white toothpaste such as luxe glamorous white, then use this Brilliance Boost, and rinse using the 3D white fresh mint rinse, you can see some pretty amazing results in a few days. In addition, the 3D white floss by Oral B is also important. The Brilliance Boost really makes my teeth shine and seem brighter than when it is not used. Give it a try.
Melissa C.
Atwater, CA
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Melissa C.
I use these ones not every day but about 3 times a week in between regular brushing! Works great and can tell the difference.
Nicole C.
Oswego, NY
Works ok but wish there was a way to wear it for a longer period of time. i think by being able to wear it for a while it would work much better
Zina C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
This is a great product to help whiten terrh. Pair these with rhe crest white strips and you will have a hollywood smile.
Candace J.
This product works very well! It's leaves your teeth with a nice smooth, white finish! I bought mine at target but you can get it at any drug store. This product made my teeth whiter on the first use! I would recommend this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jackie K.
Kincaid, WV
il y a un an
Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment I prefer Colgate toothpaste but I’m looking for a good whitening regime - has anyone tried the Crest 3D and would recommend it?