BY CREST

Give your brushing a boost. Finally, the 3D White family gets a boost. Brilliant technology that delivers brilliant results, Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost. Crest’s only tooth polishing treatment with 3x more stain-lifting ingredient.* Designed to amplify your smile’s brilliance, 3D White Brilliance Boost is a non-fluoride polishing treatment that can be used in addition to your normal brushing routine to help perfect your smile.

Features:

• 3x stain-lifting ingredient.*
  • Daily teeth polishing treatment.
  • Boost formula amplifies whiteness.
  • Smoothes and refines for a smile that shines.
  • Use in addition to your normal brushing routine to help perfect your smile.
  • Helps protect from discoloration and tartar.
  • Non-fluoride formula.
  • Tooth-enamel safe.

Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Peg-12, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Peg-20m/ Peg-23m, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide

• Does this leave a white filmy substance in your mouth?1 Answers
  • Does this work well to whiten teeth?1 Answers
  • Does this actually whiten your teeth? 2 Answers
Danielle B.
Sterling , CT
FINALLY A Gentle Whitening Toothpaste!
Keeping a white smile is one of my highest priorities as an adult. It makes my fave red lipstick shine and also helps boost my confidence while keeping me feeling my best.I have been using Crest 3D Whitening Therapy for about a week now and already have noticed that my teeth are looking whiter than before! I am very impressed with the fact that it is also for sensitive teeth which is so important when trying to whiten without pain!
Sydney N.
This product definitely polishes your teeth. When done using it, my teeth feel very smooth and clean like that fresh-from-the-dentist feel. Obviously it isn’t to replace regular cleanings by your dentist, but it’s a great way extra step to add to your routine in between times. It also tastes minty and refreshing. I highly recommend this product. Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment
Brittany M.
South Lyon, MI
I really liked this tooth paste! I can’t say I saw a drastic change, but my teeth did appear to be “brighter”. Out of all the whitening tooth pastes this one has worked the most for me. They sell this toothpaste in travel size, so I would suggest buying that size first to give it a try for yourself. I got mine at Target.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I use this once a day with the 3D Radiant Mint toothpaste and my teeth look incredible- as if I paid for some whitening treatment! This is NOT a toothpaste substitute, but a great product to add to your regimen!
Emma V.
Parma, OH
Doesn’t seem to make a huge difference. I don’t love the flavor and it does leave a somewhat unpleasant aftertaste. It also has a slightly chalky texture. Doesn’t seem to be worth the money or the extra step to me
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
Great teeth whitening product! If you hate to wait with those pesky strips that want to slide around and leave that nasty taste in your mouth this is the product you need to get. You won't be let down!
Mackenzie B.
Cokeburg, PA
I wouldn’t say that this made a visual difference, but it absolutely feels different. It tastes just like the professional exfoliant that dentists use, and the same sense of clean after use!
Kenya V.
Awesome! I was given a sample and it was great! I saw the difference after a week I would say! I am very happy with the results and now I have purchased my own in the pharmacy! I recommend others to try this product out! I am very satisfied with the outcome!
Justin B.
Riverton, IL
Such a great toothpaste. It really does a great job at whitening my teeth. It doesn’t have a bad taste, nor is it too “spicy.” It could be a little better at whitening though, so that’s why I didn’t give it 5 stars. Still recommend, however!
Amanda E.
Hellertown, PA
I use this product once a day in addition to my to my crest 3D toothpaste. It makes my teeth so shiny and leaves them feel amazingly clean and fresh. I have never felt it seen my teeth this smooth and white.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
If u have sencitve teeth will it make it worst
Ruth N.
Glasgow, KY
Does it really work thats my question.
Carly C.
Does this actually whiten your teeth?
Joseline A.
Is this safe to use? Does it protect teeth enamel?
Katelyn R.
I have a paste like this from armor hammer. Do you put this on top of your toothpaste?

Amazon