BY CREST #70 in Teeth Whiteners

Give your brushing a boost. Finally, the 3D White family gets a boost. Brilliant technology that delivers brilliant results, Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost. Crest’s only tooth polishing treatment with 3x more stain-lifting ingredient.* Designed to amplify your smile’s brilliance, 3D White Brilliance Boost is a non-fluoride polishing treatment that can be used in addition to your normal brushing routine to help perfect your smile.

Features:

• 3x stain-lifting ingredient.*
  • Daily teeth polishing treatment.
  • Boost formula amplifies whiteness.
  • Smoothes and refines for a smile that shines.
  • Use in addition to your normal brushing routine to help perfect your smile.
  • Helps protect from discoloration and tartar.
  • Non-fluoride formula.
  • Tooth-enamel safe.

Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Propylene Glycol, Water, Peg-12, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Peg-20m/ Peg-23m, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kenya V.
Awesome! I was given a sample and it was great! I saw the difference after a week I would say! I am very happy with the results and now I have purchased my own in the pharmacy! I recommend others to try this product out! I am very satisfied with the outcome!
Luciana S.
Cleveland, OH
Daily life keeps us busy. We brush our teeth and they still look subpar sometimes. That’s when you need a boost! This product is great for getting your teeth to their best self, at home. I would recommend!
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
If you use this product regularly (3-7 times a week) your teeth will definitely become whiter! This helps my teeth to be pearly white. It does not taste bad and is so easy to use. I love it!
Mikaela G.
I like this a lot. I feel like this is making a difference and for optimal results I use a teeth whitening kit with an LED light and it seems to work pretty well so yeah. It's not too expensive and is in basic stores
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
I love this product. It makes my mouth feel clean and for longer. It does whiten my teeth, but if you are looking for a more dramatic effect then I would couple it with the mouthwash and whitening strips.
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
Didn't help for whitening teeth. It's a little pricier but doesn't do the job. It just helps your mouth for cleanliness but that's about it. I wouldn't buy it again.
Nikki L.
Richardson, TX
My favorite toothpaste! I use it in conjunction with my whitener and my teeth stay shiny clean and white. Plus the packaging makes me feel extra fancy. Wish it came in airplane size for carry on regulations
Kiersten S.
Stilwell, KS
I'll admit, I was pretty skeptical of the "3-D" whitening effect that the item boasted about. But after only a week of use, my teeth were noticeably whiter, and even one use brightened them up a bit. Nice product for the price, and would definitely use again.
brit s.
Portland, OR
Feel In love with this product 3 years ago and have never looked back. Keeps fresh breathe, workings extreamly will with brightness of whiter teeth. And it's extreamly affordable. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Caileigh H.
I drink 3 cups of coffee a day. While I don't have terrible staining, my teeth definitely can look really dull. I have been using Crest's 3D White Brilliance Boost toothpaste for a week now and I can see such a difference in the color of my teeth. They look so white and feel very clean after I brush!! I would definitely recommend!