Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Gabby A.Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment uploaded by Deya W.

BY CREST #53 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment gives your brushing a boost by using brilliant technology that delivers brilliant results. This product a non-fluoride polishing treatment that can be used in addition to your normal brushing routine to help perfect your smile is specially designed to amplify your smiles brilliance. see more...

• Does this leave a white filmy substance in your mouth?1 Answers
  • Does this work well to whiten teeth?1 Answers
  • Does this actually whiten your teeth? 2 Answers
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
Great teeth whitening product! If you hate to wait with those pesky strips that want to slide around and leave that nasty taste in your mouth this is the product you need to get. You won't be let down!
Mackenzie B.
Cokeburg, PA
I wouldn’t say that this made a visual difference, but it absolutely feels different. It tastes just like the professional exfoliant that dentists use, and the same sense of clean after use!
Nikki N.
I like this product I think it was a good ad on product, I like that you could use it as often or as little as you like or need. The only downside is that it leaves kind of a film which I’m sure helps it work overnight but the feeling drove me crazy.
Kim M.
This stuff is so good it's almost unbelievable. It promises whiter teeth in two days and I honestly noticed a difference after one use. My teeth mostly have yellowness near the gums and where two teeth meet, which also happens to be difficult for the strips to get to. This polish can get in those nooks and crannies easily and somehow buffs away the discoloration quickly. I love using this for maintenance between boxes of the strips so I don't have to use the strips as often. I get a lot of sensitivity with the strips but never with this polish. I highly recommend using this with the strips if your teeth are very yellow, alone if you only want your teeth a few shades whiter, or between boxes of strips for maintenance. This paste doesn't cause any sensitivity and is very cheap so I think it would be great for teenagers too. Be warned that a little goes a long way as it foams up as you brush
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I found that this product did help whiten my teeth a few shades. It is important for consumers to realize that every whitening product will not change the shades of any existing restorations like fillings and crowns. With that in mind, this may not be the product for everyone, and anyone who wants to whiten their teeth a lot, should probably ask their dentist what they recommend.
Lauren B.
Peterborough, ON
I've been using this for about a week now, without using Crest 3D whitening toothpaste or strips but just my regular non-whitening toothpaste and I love it! It was around 5$ at walmart and I've already seen improvement on the whiteness of my teeth. I recommend trying it as its affordable and seriously is the same as using white strips in my opinion but a fraction of the cost!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
This stuff is like the baking soda your dentist uses at your visit. This paste is abrasive so it takes all the extra gunk off to make your teeth shine. I use this after I use my crest glamorous white paste. You should not use brilliance boost alone since it is not a fluorinated toothpaste. This paste gives my teeth the extra shine. I use it in the morning after I brush my teeth so they are pretty for the rest of the day.
Jessika A.
Hecho mis dientes más blancos en 2 días no es broma Yo no creo que la caja cuando dichos dientes más blancos de 1-2 días, así que donde la derecha mis dientes están ahora 1-2 tonos más claros. esto es, con mucho, la mejor pasta de dientes que he utilizado siempre. La mayoría de las pastas dentales blanqueadoras muestran poca o ninguna mejora incluso después de semanas de cepillado diario.
Arianne G.
Edinboro, PA
This is my favorite oral product I have boughten. It is extremely simple to use because it goes on just like toothpaste. The smell and taste are also awesome. I have noticed that crest whitening products just work the best in general. I noticed whiter teeth within the same week of use.
Kayla P.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This product is good, but I wouldn't say I love it. I just don't see a huge difference. I purchased mine at Walmart. I used it every night for a few weeks and just didn't fall in love with it. I don't use the whitening strips cause they're too sensitive with my teeth so maybe if you used both you'd see a better difference, but for me it just doesn't do it's job.
Carly C.
Does this actually whiten your teeth?
Katelyn R.
I have a paste like this from armor hammer. Do you put this on top of your toothpaste?
Jessica S.
Atlanta , GA
Other than application, how does this product differ from normal Crest 3D White toothpaste and Crest 3D White Strips?
Stephanie L.
Whiteland , IN
Does this work well to whiten teeth?
Zalmar Z.
Hanford, CA
Does this leave a white filmy substance in your mouth?