Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste

Beauty's new power couple deep cleans & whitens for a smile that's 99% as white as a professional polish with daily use. Stain assessed 4 weeks after dental cleaning.

Does your teeth become sensitive while whitening agent?
Does this really work, and are the results immediate?
HaaS anyone had sensitivity issues while using this product ?
Start your review of Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this duo, it definitely gets your teeth clean, white, minty and fresh. It's a simple whitening process, you brish with the toothpaste (step 1) then without rinsing your mouth add the whitening finisher (step 2) and brush normally. I'm giving a 4 stars because my teeth are very sensitive afterwards, that's my only complaint.
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste uploaded by Anastasia G.
Purchased at: Amazon
These products are a game changer, I don't have any before pictures, because I absolutely hated my smile, but since I've started using this two step method, I catch myself smiling so much more. I am a Lorelei Gilmore level coffee addict, and my teeth were showing it. I brush two times a day, and try to do it in between cups of coffee and then before bed. Pros: 1.) It REALLY does it's job 2.)It starts visibly making a difference within a week or two of continuous use 3.)It's safe for daily use (according to the box) and shouldn't cause any issues like some whitening products do Cons: 1.)It does have a bit of a high price point 2.) It only works if it's your only toothpaste, once you stop using it daily, results are gone pretty quickly The pictures I'm posting are how my teeth look with just using these, I didn't use any other whitening products, and I was honestly so amazed. I can't imagine the results if paired with a whitening mouthwash, and strips. I personally think it's worth the price, and plan to continue purchasing it, so if you're a Gilmore coffee addict like myself, I'm telling you this is our saving grace!
Valentina M.
Ayrgle
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste uploaded by Valentina M.
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste uploaded by Valentina M.
Purchased at: Taryn Rose
I love this I have been using this for a week and I can see the difference with my teeth !!
Christal B.
Great dual combination toothpaste. After using this product your teeth feel like you left the dentist. You will see a difference within a week. Great product!!!
Shana S.
I’ve only started to use this product so I haven’t seen much results yet but I’m giving it four stars because I feel like it’s starting to work. It’s super easy to use and your teeth next level clean
Esmeralda C.
Fayetteville, NC
I bought this product in HEB (Texas ) and I honestly wasn't too impressed with the whiting part but it did leave my mouth and teeth feeling really clean and I loved that feeling , I would buy it again to give it another try though .
Danielle R.
Mount Joy, PA
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste uploaded by Danielle R.
After just a couple days, I noticed a difference in my teeth! I love the two step. The first makes my teeth feel super clean! Then the whitening gel just makes it better. I love this product. I barely have any sensitivity.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,134 reviews
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste I absolutely love this 2 step kit. It definitely whiten your teeth. We started using this about a year ago and I've noticed a change in color. Especially if you are using it constantly, it definitely works. Very affordable for a 2 step kit. About $13. Definitely recommend to any one looking for a good whitening kit.
Tuan T.
Garden Grove
I use this kit twice per week, 3 days apart. After brushing with the 1st step, which is like a toothpaste, your mouth does fee very tight and clean. After that, you don’t rinse but keep brushing with step 2, which is like a gel. You notice the effect after just 2-3 times of use. Very effective kit, highly recommended.
Yulisa H.
Hanover Park, IL
Crest 3D White Brilliance 2 Step Toothpaste uploaded by Yulisa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is amazing ! It has helped me so much and it shows results right away ! I use this twice daily !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sherry C.
il y a 3 ans
Laura W. il y a 10 mois
I would recommend trying it. I am definitely a fan.