Crest 3D White Booster Polishing Treatment uploaded by Magan C.Crest 3D White Booster Polishing Treatment uploaded by sim k.

BY CREST

Give your brushing a boost with the Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost Polishing Treatment. The 3D White family gets a boost with brilliant technology that delivers brilliant results. Crest’s only tooth polishing treatment with 3x more stain-lifting ingredient.* Designed to amplify your smile’s brilliance, Crest 3D White Brilliance Boost is a non-fluoride polishing treatment that can be used in addition to your normal brushing routine to help perfect your smile. *vs. Crest 3D White toothpastes. Find it at Target. see more...

• Is this like toothpaste or something you use before or af...1 Answers
  • Does it only work or teeth that are pretty much already w...1 Answers
  • How long do you have to use before seeing noticeable resu...1 Answers
Crest 3D White Booster Polishing Treatment
  • "But with this product with the combination of whitening strips and the toothpaste I can say that I have a much whiter smile. " in 1 review
Sydney N.
This product definitely polishes your teeth. When done using it, my teeth feel very smooth and clean like that fresh-from-the-dentist feel. Obviously it isn’t to replace regular cleanings by your dentist, but it’s a great way extra step to add to your routine in between times. It also tastes minty and refreshing. I highly recommend this product. Crest 3D White Booster Polishing Treatment
Makeup E.
Bloomington
This actually seems to work! I wouldn’t say it’s making huge lasting differences but when I say drink coffee that day and I use it that night I notice that afterwards my teeth do look whiter than if I would have just used only a regular toothpaste. I would definitely recommend!
Amanda E.
Hellertown, PA
I use this product once a day in addition to my to my crest 3D toothpaste. It makes my teeth so shiny and leaves them feel amazingly clean and fresh. I have never felt it seen my teeth this smooth and white.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
This truly works! I'm addicted to coffee but I didn't like what it did to the color of my teeth. I turned to this product in hopes it would whiten my teeth and it DID! I feel confident as ever when posing for pictures and I am able to smile with my teeth once again.
Audrey G.
This is amazing! I have never felt my teeth so smooth before! I use this after my Crest 3D whitening toothpaste. I have been using it for a couple of months now and I can really see the difference in the color of my teeth!
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This white booster treatment really does the trick to my teeth. Just know that it doesn't contain flouride so will need to have another toothpaste to brush your teeth with beforehand.
Angelica Z.
Stamford, CT
I use these because I always have a ugly yellow tiny to my teeth that I hate. But this product helps remove the tar that makes the yellow tiny and gives me a white long lasting shine that I love.
Aly P.
I am obsessed with this stuff. It really works and is a lot easier than using white strips in my opinion. All you do is squeeze some out along with your toothpaste. I have repurchased this many times in the last couple years
Angie Y.
Philadelphia , PA
Worth. Every. Penny. After a single use my teeth were brighter! I've used this three times in the last month and it's made a hugely noticeable difference. I would recommend this product to everyone, and I will continue to purchase it.
Jackie J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loving this so much. My teeth are noticeably whiter and even feel stronger. The taste is minty and not gritty like some whitening pastes can be. This is my first tube and I'm almost positive I'll be repurchasing.
Joseline A.
Is this safe to use? Does it protect teeth enamel?
Ruth N.
Glasgow, KY
Does it really work thats my question.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
If u have sencitve teeth will it make it worst
How many times do I use it per day? I brush my teeth 2x everyday. Do I just use it once in the morning? Or morning and at night time?
Brittany H.
Jefferson , PA
I've recently become self conscious of my smile: I've used the white strips but don't notice much of a difference. How does the polish go in comparison?