Crest 3D White Artic Fresh Icy Cool Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Donisha A.

BY CREST

Crest 3D White™.Arctic Fresh Icy Cool Mint Toothpaste.
New.
Whitens by Removing up to 80% of Surface Stains.
Enamel Safe Whitening.
Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste. see more...

Rachel R.
This is my all time favorite toothpaste! I will go out and buy this toothpaste instead of a cheaper brand my family buys. I think that this toothpaste is a great way to keep my pearly whites even whiter! This product also pairs great with Crest Whitening Strips! This is my go to routine for the whitest smile!
Myriah C.
Maxton, NC
I've loved this stuff from the first day I tried it! I used the mouth wash along with it and it works so good! Left my mouth feeling so minty and fresh!
Heather H.
Gastonia, NC
One of my favorite toothpastes. I've been using crest since I was a little girl. Really great product
Donisha A.
Thomasville, Ga
This week was the first time I'd used this particular toothpaste and I must say that I am truly amazed. It cleans better then any other brand I've used thus far. Also it doesn't make my food or orange juice taste disgusting. Leaves your breath with a nice minty smell.
Renee K.
Glendale, CA
I just started using this toothpaste for about a week now and I'm already noticing a difference in the whiteness! I am absolutely amazed, I love this toothpaste
Chantal S.
Kerrville, TX
After brushing my teeth, there is always a difference in how white my teeth are. I like the toothpaste and the minty fresh feeling I have after I brush my teeth.
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
Leaves your mouth feeling nice and fresh and I can definitely tell a difference in my teeth color. They are a lot whiter since using this product.
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
only downside is that it is like arround 5 dollars i believe and some alternatives are more affordable but it is worth the value, your mouth will feel super fresh and clean ;)