BY CREST

Helps Remove up to 80% of Surface Stains Icy Cool Mint Flavor for Supporting Fresher Breath 2 Micro-Cleansing Whiteners Help Polish Away Surface Stains 1 Gentle Foaming Action to Clean Hard-to-Reach Places 6 Helps Whiten Your Smile in 2 Days* 5 Fluoride Toothpaste to Help Prevent Cavities 4 Enamel Safe Refreshingly Cool. Amazingly White. br Treat your mouth to a refreshing whitening experience with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste. Designed to help remove up to 80% of surface stains, Arctic Fresh toothpaste helps deliver a whiter smile and lasting freshness. Using an enamel-safe whitening formula, Arctic Fresh toothpaste gently polishes away surface stains with small, micro-cleansing whiteners. For a whiter smile and fresher breath, try Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh whitening toothpaste. see more...

Ashley S.
I have used this toothpaste for years, and I love it! I have been a lifelong Crest user, and their 3D White line is my favorite. I use it in the morning and before bed and it really works at whitening your teeth and making your breath fresh. I strongly recommend this entire line of products.
Andrea H.
Tyngsboro, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste. I definitely feel the difference in my teeth they are whiter and feels fresh! Using consistently twice a day with the right tooth brush definitely notice a difference! Make sure you are flossing too !
Macy S.
King, NC
Absolutely love this product the end of the day I was brush my teeth I wake up in the morning and brush my teeth it gets nice and foamy actually feel like it's getting in there makes me my teeth nice
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So far this is my favorite crest whitening I've tried. The mint is minty enough to kill bad breath but not overpowering. I can't use Colgate due to allergy reasons so I wouldn't know how it compares to their whitening products but I tell all of my friends about this toothepaste. It helps keep my teeth white and my breath stays fresh for a while after.
Brianna D.
Daly City, CA
All time number one toothpaste! It makes your breath smell and feel amazing afterwards unlike many other products that go away after awhile! I had braces and after braces my teeth didn't look that white, so I used this, and after awhile I finally got the results I needed! It honestly does whiten your teeth, I would highly highly highly recommend!
Alyssa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The best toothpaste ever. To me it's the only toothpaste that I would actually pay more for! I don't have to use a lot and it whitens my teeth really well! My teeth aren't that white naturally and this is all I use to keep them looking healthy!
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
It's a decent enough toothpaste. I wouldn't say that it stands out any more than the other brands in regards to its whitening power - which I think is pretty much a moot point anyway. I do really enjoy the minty flavor it leaves in my mouth once I'm done brushing. It definitely leaves my mouth feeling clean.
Amber B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this paste on the reg but my dentist strongly suggested I change pastes. It was leaving small, blue, pieces of what looked like plastic in my gums. They could see it as I went for my regular cleanings. The crystals or mint sheets inside do not break down. They get lodged in the gums!
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Crest 3D White really works! I noticed after less than a week a difference. My teeth are noticeably more white. I really enjoy the taste and minty fresh feeling after using.I now have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I am loving my 3D white smile. I will definitely be making this product part of my daily routine.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the taste of this toothpaste the best. It is minty but not overly powerfully. I have been using this product for about 3 years now and it has also whiten my teeth a little bit. the only down side of it is that sometimes the little blue dots get stuck in between my teeth.

It is sold at various retail stores like Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens. It is fairly priced for a whitening toothpaste.