Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste uploaded by Shaina⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☠☄♡☄♡☄♡☄☠ S.

BY CREST

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains, for a noticeably whiter smile. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. It also provides an Arctic, Cool burst of freshness that lasts after brushing.

Add 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste to your oral care routine:

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Icy Cool Mint Flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color

Buy on Target*
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't know why I bother with the over the counter whitening toothpastes any more as I know there is only so much they can do once the surface stains are gone from the enamel. This toothpaste in particular seemed to work for my mom who drinks coffee and smokes regularly. The flavour is a bit sweet and lasts for about a half hour after brushing.
Holly S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used arm & hammer whitening toothpaste for years with excellent results. Recently I started feeling like my mouth wasn’t feeling as fresh as it used to after brushing. I tried this toothpaste while staying the weekend with my sister and loved how minty fresh my mouth felt after with the whitening effect it gives!
Hannah S.
I think this toothpaste has a wonderful fresh taste. It is the best whitening toothpaste I have tried. I purchase this product at my local Walgreen’s. It is definitely effective and a good value.
I love this toothpaste, it’s the only one I ever use. It doesn’t make my teeth feel gritty and makes my mouth feel fresh. I will never switch toothpaste brands, I am in love with this one. I will recommend this toothpaste to anyone who asks for a new brand.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Crest 3D White is the only toothpaste that I will use anymore.  I think it really does make my teeth whiter and the taste it very good.  I normally purchase mine at either Kroger or Walmart.  It seems to be effective at cleaning my teeth, so I would definitely recommend this toothpaste.
Kay L.
I've been using this for about 4 years now and my dentist has commented on how white my teeth are. She thought I was using white strips based on how nice they looked! I really like this toothpaste not only for how white it makes my teeth but it also tastes good and leaves that fresh feeling afterwards.
Coribeth C.
Rock Hill, SC
Bands down, my favorite toothpaste! I've tried several kinds, and this one is my favorite, especially the flavor. It's incredibly effective and I definitely see whiter teeth each time I brush. This is my go-to toothpaste and I always purchase this one.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
When crest first put released this product I was skeptic to believe it would work but I was so wrong. it had whitened my teeth just as well as my teeth would be if I had gone to the dentist in my opinion. Maybe it was not done in a day but it was gradual enough that no one noticed, which I liked. the flavor is not overpowering and the taste is not gritty or chalky. While using my moth was not burning or dry like other products can be, While my teeth felt clean all day. Also, I could go about my day without a bulky try in my mouth sitting and waiting like other unnamed whiting products to work. I also use the Crest white strips once a week.
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I love this toothpaste. It's a little expensive but my teeth feel clean and the taste is amazing. I haven't noticed any whitening but I don't mind. I've repurchased this toothpaste many times.
Brandy s.
I LOVE IT. I have had troubles in the past with sensitivity of my teeth due to whiting products, so I have steered clear of them. Not until I was able to find this product that I am proven wrong. The texture is very smooth, leaves you with a clean and fresh breath! No grit to it as well. Overall I am satisfied and will continue to purchase this product. Crest and being a BZZ Agent has thankfully allowed me to try this product! Wonderful!!