BY CREST #5 in Toothpaste

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains, for a noticeably whiter smile. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. It also provides an Arctic, Cool burst of freshness that lasts after brushing.

Add 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste to your oral care routine:

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Icy Cool Mint Flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Crest es una buena opción para el cuidado dental de las f...2 Answers
  • Where do I go to get this sample of Crest2 Answers
  • Do you use toothpaste and mouthwash together in the morni...1 Answers
Reid J.
Asheville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Pair this with the whitening strips (not around the same time or you could irritate your gums) and your teeth will look and feel 10xs better! Leaves my breath feeling fresh for hours....unless of course I have my morning coffee hehe
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is on of my favorite toothpastes. It leave my breath nice and minty and leaves my mouth feeling clean. It’s a great affordable product that you can find on the shelf at any local store. The flavor is great as well.
Adiona B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Target
This is the only tooth paste I’ve ever used and I don’t think I would ever go back to using a different brand. It really does white your teeth and leave your breath smelling fresh and clean for hours
Mira Violet Z.
I've used this alongside Crest 3D white strips and I've just got to say I really liked it overall but I have one major issue with it: It made my gums sensitive, especially when I used it alongside the Crest 3D Whitening Strips.

I don't think this issue was because of the actual product though. I tried another brand of whitening strips (I forget the name of the brand) to compare and that other brand made my gums so sensitive I had to stop using it altogether.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'd love to know if it's just me.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know about you but I tend to be an addict whenever I find myself looking for a toothpaste that supposedly makes your teeth super white. Stop looking any further folks, this is the product for you I promise you that. Not only is it really good at making your teeth way and preventing cavities and doing everything that a toothpaste supposedly does but this also leaves your breath superman to you afterwards, which I don’t know about you but that is a serious factor for me when it comes to purchasing a toothpaste again.
Victoria R.
Boston, MA
I naturally whiten my teeth through a serious of life style modifications and teeth whitening agents. I was on the hunt for a new whitening tooth paste and I stumbled upon Crest. Personally, I do not like crest because it’s extremely watery. I find that I have to reapply toothpaste mid way. Would I recommend it? No... however I do not know the effectiveness of the toothpaste because I didn’t use it that long to find out. I ended up sticking with my originally toothpaste and it works wonders!
Marí Z.
Purchased at: Target
A great toothpaste ! Leaves teeth with a light mint scent ! Works great! Preferably better than Colagate. I feel like colgate leaves a weird after taste. A great toothpaste to buy !
Ruru A.
detroit, mi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If there’s one thing that can make your whole mouth hurt is this toothpaste. I always feel like my gums weren’t healthy using this. It doesn’t even freshen breath at all. I would always use my essential oil’s to help me freshen breath. Which is clove oil and Teatree oil. I feel like my gums are always inflamed when using this. I just switch to natural toothpaste and my mouth feels better. The stuff goes in your mouth and some of that goes into your body and none of it is healthy or safe to swallow so that should be a sign to not use it. I feel like just switching my toothpaste to a natural one like Jason’s, I started feeling better overall. If you think that toothpaste won’t affect your whole body you need to do some research, stay away from fluoride. It’s really bad for ur teeth. In fact I use coconut oil as a mouthwash and add it to my toothpaste, just try it and then you can make your own opinion.
Ava W.
United States
Makes my teeth really white and makes my moth minty fresh! This toothpaste isn’t weird and blue translucent either which I personally hate it’s just white toothpaste
Alina P.
Richmond , TX
Besides the minty refreshing finish, it’s very affective when it comes to wanting a whiter and healthier smile. I use this everyday and it’s never failed to make me confident in my own smile Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would you consider this your holy grail toothpaste?
Britney E.
Cave Spring
Where do I go to get this sample of Crest
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where have you found this item to be bought most affordably at? Do you buy in bulk?
Sukheleen T.
Crest es una buena opción para el cuidado dental de las familias
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How long before you start to notice a difference?

Amazon