BY CREST #2 in Toothpaste

Brighten your smile with Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste. It whitens your teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains and protects against future stains, for a noticeably whiter smile. 3D White fluoride toothpaste also strengthens your tooth enamel and helps protect against cavities. It also provides an Arctic, Cool burst of freshness that lasts after brushing.

Add 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste to your oral care routine:

• Whitens teeth by removing up to 80% of surface stains
  • Protects teeth against future stains
  • Strengthens teeth and safe on tooth enamel
  • Fluoride toothpaste protects against cavities
  • Icy Cool Mint Flavor

Active Ingredient, Sodium Fluoride 0.243%, Inactive Ingredients, Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Color

• Crest es una buena opción para el cuidado dental de las f...2 Answers
  • Where do I go to get this sample of Crest2 Answers
  • Do you use toothpaste and mouthwash together in the morni...1 Answers
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know about you but I tend to be an addict whenever I find myself looking for a toothpaste that supposedly makes your teeth super white. Stop looking any further folks, this is the product for you I promise you that. Not only is it really good at making your teeth way and preventing cavities and doing everything that a toothpaste supposedly does but this also leaves your breath superman to you afterwards, which I don’t know about you but that is a serious factor for me when it comes to purchasing a toothpaste again.
Victoria R.
Boston, MA
I naturally whiten my teeth through a serious of life style modifications and teeth whitening agents. I was on the hunt for a new whitening tooth paste and I stumbled upon Crest. Personally, I do not like crest because it’s extremely watery. I find that I have to reapply toothpaste mid way. Would I recommend it? No... however I do not know the effectiveness of the toothpaste because I didn’t use it that long to find out. I ended up sticking with my originally toothpaste and it works wonders!
Krizz'Tina M.
I normally would never use anything like this because I feel like you cannot get white teeth in a tube. These products eventually cause sensitivity and wear of the tooth’s enamel. They have strong chemical and physical ingredients that literally destroy your teeth to make them “white”. Which obviously doesn’t last if you have to continue using them because your teeth are getting weakened and hold on to stains better. They’re definitely a NO from me and i would suggest them to anyone.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If there’s one thing that can make your whole mouth hurt is this toothpaste. I always feel like my gums weren’t healthy using this. It doesn’t even freshen breath at all. I would always use my essential oil’s to help me freshen breath. Which is clove oil and Teatree oil. I feel like my gums are always inflamed when using this. I just switch to natural toothpaste and my mouth feels better. The stuff goes in your mouth and some of that goes into your body and none of it is healthy or safe to swallow so that should be a sign to not use it. I feel like just switching my toothpaste to a natural one like Jason’s, I started feeling better overall. If you think that toothpaste won’t affect your whole body you need to do some research, stay away from fluoride. It’s really bad for ur teeth. In fact I use coconut oil as a mouthwash and add it to my toothpaste, just try it and then you can make your own opinion.
Alina P.
Richmond , TX
Besides the minty refreshing finish, it’s very affective when it comes to wanting a whiter and healthier smile. I use this everyday and it’s never failed to make me confident in my own smile Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Whitening Toothpaste
Danitta L.
Philadelphia , PA
This product is my top favorite product to use in the morning no other toothpaste compares to this product you automatically see results after your first use it’s very effective and I’m always satisfied with the product everyone needs to use this in the morning it works wonders
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
So I won’t lie I just discovered that I could use voice to text on these reviews so get ready for a mouthful! When I was a freshman in high school I was getting ready for prom like a month in advance and everybody was getting their teeth whitened at the dentist, their spray tans done and their jewelry picked out and their dresses altered to fit like perfection! now I was a bad little kid and I did smoke cigarettes and my teeth did experience some type of yellowing my mom bought me this toothpaste saying that it should whiten my teeth before prom and I cannot even explain to you how amazing this product worked my teeth were whiter brighter and I felt, finally, for the first time in a long time proud to smile!
Laura T.
Paducah, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Crest is tried and true and arguably the best known name in toothpaste and oral care. Is my go to brand and the part about dentists recommending is the truth! Think the toothpaste does a reasonably good job of white name but the crest white strips are the ultimate. My dentist actually told me to use them instead of more expensive in office whitening.
Taylor B.
Lexington , KY
I like this toothpaste a lot but I don’t think it does everything that it claims. I love how refreshing it is and you can feel that it really cleans your teeth but I don’t think that it really does anything to help whiten them or keep them white after you whiten them. It is a good toothpaste but I wish the whitening power was a little stronger.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Me gusta cambiar de pastas dentales pero esta es una pasta de las que no cambio por nada ...limpia súper bien y te ayuda con el blancamiento de los dientes ...y por si tomas café te ayuda a que tus dientes no estén amarillos ...la recomiendo y la volvería a comprar el precio es perfecto para el producto ... yo la compro en Walmart ,cosco oh drugstores ...
Marie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would you consider this your holy grail toothpaste?
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does it take for you to see a difference in the whitening of your teeth?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
How long before you start to notice a difference?
Sukheleen T.
Crest es una buena opción para el cuidado dental de las familias
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where have you found this item to be bought most affordably at? Do you buy in bulk?

back