BY CREST

Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Icy Cool Mint Multi-Care Whitening Rinse: Triple-action formula for whiter smile, fresh breath, and protection against new stains Whiter smile in 7 days Use twice a day as part of a healthy oral hygiene routine see more...

Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel this helps to length the results of my teeth bleaching and maintains the progress I make with them. I like the fresh feeling it leaves, and use it after I have had any red wine or other staining treats to help reduce any chance of stains.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
Ive used this along with using their whitening strips and it sure did leave my teeth looking good! What I love about this mouthwash is that it doesn't contain alcohol (thank goodness, because that burns my mouth). Great taste too.
Luciana W.
This has a nice flavor. I actually don't like how it makes my mouth feel afterwards though.It's bubbly and it reminds me of how peroxide makes your mouth feel. It just isn't for me.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bought this a little while ago bc my sister swore by this stuff, & WOW my teeth have never felt cleaner nor whiter! AWESOME STUFF RIGHT HERE!
Veera A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite brand...I use this all the time....I noticing a huge difference with my teeth whn I started using it
Savannah H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do not like the taste at all. Taste like cherries for some reason. Would not recommend or repurchase.