Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips, 21 Count Box uploaded by jen s.

BY CREST #19 in Teeth Whiteners

Sam C.
Have to admit, I've never used more than a few of these, so I'm not sure how well they work on whitening your teeth. They didn't seem to whiten mine much, but like I said - I only used them a few times. For me, I found the application of them a little too off-putting to continue using them. I hated the way they felt on my teeth and I hated the taste in my mouth when I used them. But I've heard others have used these and like them, so as long as you can move past the taste and texture of the strips, they might work fine for you.
Christina R.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I have tried several different otc teeth whitening methods. The Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid White Strips are the best & will always be my "go to" brand/product! They are very easy to use & apply. I love that they are very "travel friendly"! They actually do whiten your teeth! They do not leave a nasty residue or gross taste in your mouth, especially when you follow up with their tooth paste. You are left with a nice clean, fresh feel and most importantly (for me) it does not leave, your gums discolored or irritated!
Susie M.
These are my all-time favorite whitening strips I've ever used. First, they don't take a long time to use. I usually pop a set in before a shower and set a timer and the time is usually up by the time I get out of the shower and am dressed. I gargle with some water afterwards to take away any stickiness left behind. My teeth have definitely benefit from these, but better yet the results have been lasting. I made sure to use consistently for few weeks and a year later my teeth are still white. Pricey, but worth it.
Desiree Z.
West Covina, CA
This is a go-to favorite of mine that I always repurchase when I need to. Easy application and the strips really stick to your teeth, so they're not moving around in your mouth when you try to talk. Only thing is that after, they'll bring out any white spots on your teeth and leave your teeth a bit sensitive depending on the person. It usually goes away though within a couple of hours. I like to apply them before I go to bed, that way I can brush my teeth after so I don't have all that whitening gel in my mouth.
Safaa S.
Rolling Mdws, IL
These really work. I used them continuously as directed on the box directions and my teeth were so WHITE! I love it. Its very easy to use. I lay down, apply the strip to top and bottom and wait for 30 minutes. I lay down because saliva production in your mouth can cause you to taste the chemicals in the strips. So to avoid that, I lay down and it keeps saliva away from the strips on your teeth. Then I remove and rinse my mouth after 30 minutes. The results are great!
Megan T.
Brookville, IN
I love having white teeth and between sodas and coffee, it's hard to maintain that pearly white smile. With these strips they make your teeth shine again, in just two treatments of using the strips. Warning, however, for me personally, they make my teeth SUPER sensitive. My teeth are somewhat sensitive, when it comes to eating cold foods such as ice cream, but I usually have to give my teeth a couple weeks in between or else they can start hurting out of nowhere.
Holly S.
Abingdon, MD
Easy to use. Each sealed packet comes with your top and bottom whitening strip. Depending on how white I need my teeth to get depends on how much I use them. I find that I have never needed to use them more than once a day for three days. These white strips are super effective. My old negatives are the goo that I feel like is left behind afterwards and the sensitivity. Definitely suggest using sensitive toothpaste before and after using these strips.
Luna H.
I wish I could give this product 10 stars!!! THIS is the holy grail of teeth whitening without going to the dentist and paying a lot of money. Anyone who loves coffee can vouch for the extensive damage it does to the teeth and these whitening strips reverse the magic in 20 minutes! Don't be overzealous if it is your first time whitening because it does cause sensitivity, which usually goes away by the end of the day!
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I have noticed my teeth are whiter after using these strips about 10-12 times. My teeth are sensitive the day after using it but not super painful, just enough to be careful and not do them the day before an event. But it's not significantly whiter, I wouldn't have noticed it I hadn't been watching and taking pictures to compare. I recommend them, but know it will take a while for teeth to be significantly whiter.
Samantha H.
It has been almost 13 years since I had my braces removed. My dentist professionally whitened my teeth once the braces were removed. The Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips have been the easiest way for me to keep my smile bright. The first use made my teeth very sensitive. But with regular use, my teeth have adapted and feel stronger and look whiter than ever!!