Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips, 21 Count Box uploaded by jen s.

BY CREST #56 in Teeth Whiteners

Julia P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I have been using these for years, hey work pretty decently but do have a tendency to slip off so you have to keep your mouth shut for the half hour requirement. I’m not a fan of who my mouth gets gummy and the taste isn’t the best
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
These work really well to whiten the teeth! But they do make your teeth pretty sensitive and I cannot do top and bottom at the same time or else I’m just in so much pain. But the sensitivity doesn’t last long
Ashley W.
Cincinnati
I use these strips once every few months. I would probably use them more often if they weren’t so expensive. They absolutely work though, and I know I’m getting what I paid for. Sometimes I experience a bit of tooth sensitivity/pain while using them but it goes away quickly.
Kristine A.
Hercules , CA
Bottom line - it works! It makes your teeth noticeably whiter for quite some time but it does make your teeth sensitive after you use it. Eventually it goes away but if you have low tolerance for teeth pain maybe try something else.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
These WORK! Very noticeable difference after just one use, and they're extremely easy to apply and remove. These are definitely worth the investment if you're looking to whiten your teeth! I love these!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
They whiten quickly and efficiently and keep them that way with minimum upkeep with strips after the initial whitening. Unfortuantely for those with sensitive teeth these cause a lot of pain and over sensitivity to the teeth while whitening. Fortunately the directions account for this possibility and tell you to take a day or two break while your teeth get back to normal before starting again and while it does take longer that way you still get the same exact results. The cost is a bit high but much cheaper than any professional whitening you can get and they work quickly with even the most stained of teeth. Will always but this brand. No whitening product compares.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I have been a true believer in 3-D crest white strips's since high school which is about 10 years ago. It actually sticks to your teeth and stays in place so I put them on and then I go about my life and getting ready for the day and then I take them off and I brush my teeth afterwards. I cannot tell you how grateful I am for a clean pretty bright white smile and it definitely is due to using these strips because I drink a lot of coffee. Once you get to the whiteness that you want you just used him once a week for 30 minutes might be there a little bit sensitive now so I can only use them for 15 minutes or it hurts.
hailey l.
I like these strips and they definitely make your teeth whiter. I use white strips a lot and they are seriously expensive. I honestly have used a gel whitening product that worked just as well. A con is that they make my teeth really really sensitive and sometimes my teeth are sore the next day
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
I use this product at least 2x a month. I love how white my teeth get just after one use. No comparisons. It met every expectation I had and more. Con, it sometimes leaves my teeth sensitive after a few times used. However, I would recommend this product to all.
Colleen T.
Wheaton, IL
They do whiten your teeth but man do these hurt! I leave them on for the recommended amount of time (sometimes less) but they make my teeth really sensitive. I feel like the whitening aspects don't last as long as they should for the amount of pain I have to go through.