Personal CareOral CareToothpasteCrest
3D White Advanced Vivid Fluoride Toothpaste, Vibrant Mint

Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Fluoride Toothpaste, Vibrant Mint

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Fluoride Toothpaste, Vibrant Mint!
Product Highlights
I only use the crest 3D white toothpaste. I'll take any whitening help I can get. The mint is also pretty good, it's not too strong. in reviews
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Went from yellow to is in 0-100 real quick amazing amazing item people please say good bye to yellow and hello to this item
Kasey O.
Watertown, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Suzette A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a strict Crest toothpaste fan and this is the best toothpaste I have ever used. My teeth always look white, my breath is great, and it's been keeping my teeth white since the day I first started using it. Before using Crest toothpaste all the others I've tried have a gross consistency or just don't feel like they are cleaning my mouth. Crest 3D white really works for me and every time I visit the dentist they are always complimenting me on how white my teeth are and how well I take care of them. I had my husband try it one day and that's all we use now! It is one of the more expensive toothpastes out there, but with all the coupons out there, I usually pay less than $2 for it! Thank you Crest!
Yaritza R.
Nice product. I can see a difference on my teeth. My number one product to whiting my teeth
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Best whitening toothpaste! The taste and texture is great and not too over powering. I've repurchased many times and will continue to. It leaves your breath fresh and it does help remove stains and brighten!
Katie C.
Grand Rapids
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this product. I drink a lot of coffee and wine and this does a great job of pulling out all my stains. It's gentle and easy to find at just about any store. I've gotten all my girlfriends to start using it too!
Aga
ByAga
Very good product I have been using for a long time. I love all the crest toothpaste.
Amanda R.
Love this product! I have used it for about 4 years now and I can't use another product. I think I really helps my teeth stay white and I feel like my mouth is clean and refreshed every time I use it. I will for sure continue to buy!
Holly B.
Arab, AL
Love this toothpaste! Have been using it since I was a teenagers! It keeps my teeth so white when I went to get veneers on my front teeth I had to go down to a bleached shade
Eligiah V.
This toothpaste is my go to; keeps my teeth looking white, feel clean, and keeps my breath fresh.

Looking for your answer?