Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Sara Z.
I followed the directions perfectly on the box and so absolutely no difference in my teeth. I bought them at Walmart, and even took before and after pictures, but to no avail. Although it was my first time using them, I would not buy them ever again.
Michelle M.
I use white stripes all the time. This brand is super easy to apply and colour whitens by 2 shades at the end of the 24 hours. Strips resolve so you won't notice them in your mouth.
Katelyn B.
Joliet, IL
Amazing product, really does the job of whitening your teeth. And not just surface stains either. I use it whenever I really need a whitening session and can't afford to go to dentist
Natalie K.
Diberville, MS
I am always trying new teeth whitening products and I always find myself going to back to this. It isn't quite perfect though. It's just better than anything else I've tried.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
Best whitening products ever I use to use Colgate and stopped I bought this product at Walmart and it's super effective once you've been using this product for at least a week you can start seeing the difference
Emily M.
Colfax, NC
I've only tried this once, but i didn't notice as significant of a chance as I was hoping to see. My teeth are slightly whiter, but I don't think that anyone else would notice. It was also hard to keep in place for the time period!
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
I have tried this product a couple times since I am not big on the whitening strips since I know they are not great on the enamel but these are great for quick whitening before big events. Can be found in all drug stores and good price.
Stephanie A.
I love these white strips! Getting your teeth professionally whitened costs so much money, but with Crest I can afford to whiten my teeth in the comfort of my own home!
Belicia M.
San Antonio, TX
I Love These Because They Work ! The ONLY Negative Thing I Would Say Is If You Leave Them On Too Long Your Gums Will Get White Spots & If You Have Sensitive Teeth You'll Have A Tingley Sensation After You Remove Them .
Jennifer O.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these white strips so much. I feel that the more you use it the more result you can actually see and it does whiten very well I am disappointed that I am running low but maybe I'll have the chance to repurchase
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this