Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Nicky D.
Philadelphia
Works best I've tried a few others but this onetakes the lead on all other whitening stuff saw results after the 5th use
Janiece A.
This is actually my favorite teeth whitener products. Do you def save more with this bundle pack. I think it's great!!!
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
I bought this and it was the best kept my teeth white and for the price was cheaper than going and getting teeth whiten
Amber S.
Bossier City, LA
I was hesitant at first however it works perfectly. My teeth were a complete shade white within hours. Would buy again
Azucena R.
Lamont, CA
This product would be really good to try,my teeth really can't get out that stainish color I would love to try this kit
Sandra S.
Ontario, CA
enjoy this so much makes my teeth excitingly white and makes me want to smile more and i enjoy this pack of freshness
Nichole K.
Nashua, NH
I got this for Christmas and loved it. I'll be buying it in the big size! I loved how it made my teeth feel and look
Cassie H.
mount hermon
The taste is horrible. The strips slide around and I can't use on my bottom teeth because it makes t super sensitive
Briana S.
Melbourne, FL
This product worked so well for me. Better than any teeth whitening at home system i have tried. Its worth the money
Kacey C.
Altamonte Springs
I recommend these to everyone. I am always getting compliments on my really white teeth. This is why. This product.
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this