Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Kasandra L.
This leaves my teeth feeling amazing for all of my holiday pictures! You can't beat the price of the combination of the holiday package!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Fast and easy! It makes your teeth look fabulous in a couple hours that you normally have to go to a dentist for! It's super easy to use!
Karina D.
South El Monte, CA
Worked effectively. My teeth were less yellow even after just the first use. Amazing product i would love to try more of these products
Ashley T.
Anderson, IN
I love crest 3d white. After multiple face and mouth surgeryou I was getting brown dots on my teeth. After using these they were gone.
Karley V.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Liked this product but didn't get the biggest results I was expecting out of a express package. Also leaves your teeth feeling weak.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Este kit me ha ayudado con el blanqueamiento y cuidado de mis dientes , es muy efectivo y he visto los resultados inmediatos !!
Chloe C.
Farmington, ME
Got this a little before Christmas, went after holidays, was on sale, so got more. Love how white my teeth are after each use.
Marisol G.
El enjuague está bien pero a la hora de ponerme las tiritas des pues de quitarlas sentí sencibles mis dientes eso no me gusto
Alexander B.
I have been trying this product now for a week it seems to be getting better only thing is I wish there were more per package
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
Works best I've tried a few others but this onetakes the lead on all other whitening stuff saw results after the 5th use
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this