Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Monica B.
They really work!!!? My dentist was really surprised my teeth looked so white with a drugstore product. They do cause sensitivity so bet carefully. If its too much pain alternate days of use to give your teeth a break. Overall amazing product.
Amanda M.
N Little Rock, AR
These work so well, it's amazing! I honestly didn't notice much difference when I first took them off, but then I saw pictures of myself from a party the next day, and my teeth seriously looked amazing. I don't love that you have to keep them on for so long, but you only have to do it once. So I definitely like these when I'm in a pinch.
Hannah F.
Lagrange, GA
This is one of the best kits I've had so far!!! It has everything you need to get those supposed to be "pearly"...whites, well.-*PEARLY WHITE*-. again. I love the 2 hour express!!! So much more simple than the regular 30 day type deal.
Niharika S.
Bellevue, WA
These strips were not kind to my sensitive teeth. They increased the sensitivity further up and it took 4 days for that to reduce. They performed the task of whitening well but I wouldn't recommend these to people with sensitive teeth.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
Five stars this product works wonders... I knew it worked from all the compliments I received easy use, not too time consuming and def got results only con is that my teeth were a little sensitive other than that awesome!!
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
Really does what it says. Includes everything you need to get your teeth the pearly white you have been wanting. It can cause tooth sensitivity so some say. I have sensitive teeth and it never bothered me at all. Great kit.
Jessica P.
Bayonne, NJ
I was very skeptical about this as I always am with at home whitenen stuff. Well I was surprisingly shocked when I noticed my teeth were much whiter and brighter in just 1 week of using this. I have been using ever since
Mariantonia V.
I like this kind of white strips because is and inexpensive and express way to get my teeth whitened. Is easy to use and to find it did meet my expectations and I can use it again when I need my teeth to be whitened
Emilee L.
So I think this product works really well, however I tend to have sensitive teeth and so using this product every single day for an extended period of time was a definite mistake for me. It made my teeth ache and I had to stop. So just be aware of your own teeth and the potential effects it can have.
kendra v.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how white these babies get my teeth and they are at a reasonable prices vs going to get your teeth whitened. Con is that they hurt my teeth VERY bad, which unfortunately makes me not purchase these anymore.
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this