Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Aysha H.
Sandy Hook, CT
I used these when I needed a quick fix to whiten my teeth before prom. I used these twice in the week leading up to prom. I really liked the results- my teeth were noticeably whiter and the pictures came out great! The only negatives I have are the price and teeth sensitivity. When I left them on for longer than an hour or so my teeth ached a ton. Would advise to leave them on for a shorter amount of time if you have sensitive teeth.
Maria Antonieta H.
Doral, FL
I'm obsessed with white teeth! This has been my number 1 whitening kit ever. Before buying it I felt a bit scare because I'd heard whitening treatments make teeth super sensitive, but once I decided to try it, I loved it! I have no doubt Crest is the white teeth master! This is totally worth it!
Briana M.
Antelope, CA
This was given to me as a gift and was my FAVORITE! I used this system everyday for two weeks and then I take a two week break. I LOVE this system. It's so easy to use and Results are so fast! I love this and hope to be gifted this again because I like to be spoiled !
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Love these ! You will see the difference it makes in your whitening routine. I love it as a drug store alternative and it is so easy to use. The price might not be so great but there are so many different options to choose from . I feel like everyone will enjoy this.
Theresa R.
Grants Pass, OR
I really like all of these products and you really do save money when you buy them all bundled together like this. This formula makes my teeth feel so clean and white. I would 100% recommend this if you can handle the sensitive teeth which I do get but I treat it
Kim F.
Allston, MA
Received this as a gift last Christmas! My friend is a dental hygienist and always says that name brand at home whitening is important and crest is a great brand because lots of dentists use crest products in their offices. Keeps teeth looking glamorously white and doesn't do terrible harm to the enamel. Highly recommend!
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
What more could you ask for rather than a budle of the things that you love. I swear by the whitening strips and the mouthwash is the icing on the cake. I have bought this as a present for several people as they always compliment my teeth. I'm so much more confident with my smile compared to how I used to feel.
Laura D.
West Chester, PA
Be aware if you have sensitive teeth that this will likely cause some painful sensations in your teeth for a few days after using whitestrips. I am not sure if my teeth were really much whiter than before after using these, other than feeling more sensitive.
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
I buy these in the clearance section at Target every year after Christmas. This gets marked down to about $20 and I just cant pass it up. These strips work so well. I would recommend them to others and will continue to look for it in Target. Great buy!
Kerlly J.
M gust siento que todo este pack es muy efectivo para el blanca miento . Si es efectivo veo y siento que mis dientes esta mejorando desde e prime uso. Pros I like it. Aunque el sabor del enguaje bucal no me agrada ni un poco. tiene un sabor weird. Yes
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this