Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Angela M.
Middletown , NY
They worked pretty well. My only complaint is the price. If they were on sale or or had coupons I would buy them more. They did whiten my teeth a few shades lighter.
Rizzia L.
Salinas, CA
It does the job, but I'm really not a big fan of the toothpaste. It leaves my lips with a weird tingly sensation. Other than that, their products are great. I find myself using crest product for my oral hygiene.
Aysha H.
Sandy Hook, CT
I used these when I needed a quick fix to whiten my teeth before prom. I used these twice in the week leading up to prom. I really liked the results- my teeth were noticeably whiter and the pictures came out great! The only negatives I have are the price and teeth sensitivity. When I left them on for longer than an hour or so my teeth ached a ton. Would advise to leave them on for a shorter amount of time if you have sensitive teeth.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
Received this as a gift last Christmas! My friend is a dental hygienist and always says that name brand at home whitening is important and crest is a great brand because lots of dentists use crest products in their offices. Keeps teeth looking glamorously white and doesn't do terrible harm to the enamel. Highly recommend!
Kerlly J.
M gust siento que todo este pack es muy efectivo para el blanca miento . Si es efectivo veo y siento que mis dientes esta mejorando desde e prime uso. Pros I like it. Aunque el sabor del enguaje bucal no me agrada ni un poco. tiene un sabor weird. Yes
Antuan B.
An excellent at home whitening kit. It's an incredible price for the results. The instructions are easy to understand. With other whitening products, my teeth became sensitive and my gums would hurt. Crest 3D White was strong enough to produce results but gentle enough to not hurt my teeth.
Lindsey H.
I can not express how amazing this product is! Perfect for the holidays when you need to whiten teeth in a short period of time. These do make your teeth a little sensitive afterwards but that goes away.
Katie Y.
I didn't get radical results, but I have to say I was surprised that I saw any result. I went in skeptical. This whitened my teeth maybe 2 shades just before a photoshoot and was easy to use. I would definitely consider using this again before an important event.
Sara Z.
I followed the directions perfectly on the box and so absolutely no difference in my teeth. I bought them at Walmart, and even took before and after pictures, but to no avail. Although it was my first time using them, I would not buy them ever again.
Cameo H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these! I can put them on for two hours and see a noticeable difference, especially once I've done it two or three times. I get lots of compliments on how white my teeth are, and I have these to thank!
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this