Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Be careful to use these at the beginning of the day and not before you feel tired and are about to go to sleep, I accidentally passed out with these on for 4 hours and the next day had the most painful sensitive teeth, I couldn't eat or drink anything for the whole day pretty much. I would recommend using the regular strength whiteners for your first time.
Maria L.
Love these. Put them on while I finish my hair and makeup. Quick acting whitening strips that are tasty and won't make you gag
M

Shonda C.
I hate the taste. My teeth feel really sensitive afterwards. It does lighten my teeth color wise.
Jennifer V.
Sudbury, ON
I love these whitestrips! My only con is that they can make your teeth a little sensitive with repeated use. I would recommend only using them once a month to avoid that.
Jonatan H.
me gusta esta combinacion de pasta enjuague y cepillos dentales son una muy buena marca y son un buen tratamiento para manteder los dientes totalmente blancos y sin suciedad altamente recomendados
felicia p.
I love the 3d white strips, I use both the 5 minute strips and the 2 hour strips. I used to use the 3d toothpaste until I started hearing bad things about it, like stuff getting stuck in people's gums and what not it hadn't happened to me personally but I stopped using it due to the fear. I HATED the 3d mouthwash...I felt like it made my teeth yellow and it did not lighten them at all. My teeth are already a nice light shade and it literally seemed like it was staining my teeth instead of whitening them. Over all I would only ever use the whitening strips the rest is junk
ashle m.
Maryville, MO
I love how well this works but it gets so thick asks nasty in your mouth. i can hardly hold out in for the minute wants you to.
Chiara B.
I've used this a few times and each time I use it I feel impressed . It does work and it does make your teeth visibly whiter after the first use
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this