Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Kevin D.
Mount Albert, Ontario
Works great and get a huge value for your dollar. Met my expectations for whitening and left me feeling better than ever with the smile I have.
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
Pretty Good results in a fairly short amount of time - that being said a couple years down the line I would not call then permanent
Maria L.
Love these. Put them on while I finish my hair and makeup. Quick acting whitening strips that are tasty and won't make you gag
M

Katty M.
I have used this treatment and I can say that if I have bleached at least three shades of the color I had .. I loved the result
Kiara-Gabriela P.
Sofia
This is the perfect duo if you want sparkling white teeth. Whitestrips are so easy to use and you get an amazing results.
Nicole G.
Edmonton
Super handy when you're in a hurry. Don't expect Hollywood white but do expect a nice clean up and a bit of brightness.
Heather C.
Peterborough, ON
Whitens really well, doesn't take a lot of uses works super well. Whitens the stains off my teeth
Shonda C.
I hate the taste. My teeth feel really sensitive afterwards. It does lighten my teeth color wise.
Grazielle C.
For me it is a product of excellent quality, which gives us freshness and enormous comfort.
Ana Delia R.
Lo usamos todos en la casa, no se si por ser el más comercial pero al menos no nos va mal
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this