Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Brittany S.
Fort Erie, ON
When prepping for my wedding I asked my dentist what was the best at home whitening product. She suggested Crest was their first choice. It was highly effective and the whitening really lasts. To say I was satisfied would be an understatement. I LOVED this product!!!
Dana T.
This product will whiten your teeth as good as your dentist if used as directed. It is very strond so if you have sensitive teeth I would start out buying a small pack to test with.
felicia p.
I love the 3d white strips, I use both the 5 minute strips and the 2 hour strips. I used to use the 3d toothpaste until I started hearing bad things about it, like stuff getting stuck in people's gums and what not it hadn't happened to me personally but I stopped using it due to the fear. I HATED the 3d mouthwash...I felt like it made my teeth yellow and it did not lighten them at all. My teeth are already a nice light shade and it literally seemed like it was staining my teeth instead of whitening them. Over all I would only ever use the whitening strips the rest is junk
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Be careful to use these at the beginning of the day and not before you feel tired and are about to go to sleep, I accidentally passed out with these on for 4 hours and the next day had the most painful sensitive teeth, I couldn't eat or drink anything for the whole day pretty much. I would recommend using the regular strength whiteners for your first time.
Brooke F.
Blackville
This actually works REALLY good! It removed most of the stains on my teeth. I got A LOT of compliments on how nice and white my teeth were. The only problem is if your teeth are sensitive they might ache a little like mine did, but it's bearable. I was overall really satisfied with these! :)
Jonatan H.
me gusta esta combinacion de pasta enjuague y cepillos dentales son una muy buena marca y son un buen tratamiento para manteder los dientes totalmente blancos y sin suciedad altamente recomendados
Sharon H.
Toronto
Amazing white strip!!! It really works, and it's so quick so I can use it just before a special event and see results. I use it once every month because I have sensitive teeth, and it works everytime. Highly recommend this to everyone who wants pearly white teeth!
Aleksandra D.
Brantford , ON
I got this as a gift during Christmas once and I thought it was a good out that I actually did see results from. I would repurchase it again or at least the whitening strips from the kit
Athena M.
I love these crest white strips, they are actually really good considering they are an at home use product. I was actually socked with the difference before and after using just one pack
Celina G.
love this product, I like to have awesome white pearlies so this product is the best if you are in a rush to get the job done. I rather do this then wait the seven days to get results, i strongly recommend this product.
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this