Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Grace H.
Lynden, WA
Definite five star product. Cleaned my yellow teeth! Cleaned all the plaque. Works just as good as in the commercials
Cadee F.
These are perfect if you have a big event coming up. They whiten 5x more than other brands
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
I have yet to try this but I'm obsessed with anything that happens to do teeth. I'm a dental major and I'm all about taking care of my teeth and hygiene.
Laura D.
West Chester, PA
Be aware if you have sensitive teeth that this will likely cause some painful sensations in your teeth for a few days after using whitestrips. I am not sure if my teeth were really much whiter than before after using these, other than feeling more sensitive.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS
The whole package is here! These white strips don't have a harsh taste and they stay in place and won't slide around on your teeth!
Amber P.
got this for Christmas, great product was very satisfied with what the results were. Wish the price wasn't so high though
Maria O.
Cicero, IL
Awesome product honestly

You cant take the kit anywhere you want

Always mantaining your mouth supper clean and white

With a very nice minty smell
Fadoua a.
Berrechid

Hi dear
My name is (fadoua ben abdelghafour ) Creator of “almohtarifa-channel”, a blog review website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and beauty ....
I would like to inform you that i have met the requirements of your options . I will promote your Website and review your product to  followers on my Youtube Channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook Page contains almost 8.677 followers . Good News !!!! I will post your website and product review on my Facebook page for FREE !!!! YES for Free What are you still waiting for !!! Hit me up now and enjoy the promotion with me . Best Regards
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I've used crest white strips since I was a teenager. I'm always satisfied with the end results. I am an everyday coffee drinker and sometimes need a little boost with my teeth whitening. I use the 2 hour express strips about 2x a year or before a big event where I need a little whitening boost. I love the results and would recommend this to anyone looking to whiten their smile :)

I would only leave the strips on for 2 hours though, I left the strips on longer once for an extra boost and it made my teeth extremely sensitive for a few days.
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this