Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Lezlie C.
I love love Crest products! Especially this toothpaste and whitening set! I am a frequent user and was very impressed with this brand and how it makes my teeth feel! I purchased from whole foods and I would definitely recommend!
Madeline B.
Super duper awesome .....:. I love it makes my teeth so white and shiny. And it's really works
Toni G.
I have used these whenever I have a big event coming up and my smile needed a boost. They work very well. I don't get sensitivity like with other whiteners. The taste also isn't repulsive.
Sosha C.
West Chester, OH
These leave your teeth pearly white!If you use these regularly you get sensitive teeth so i don't recommend for long term use.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
The mouth wash is by far my favorite in this pack! Everything is high quality.
Mariantonia V.
I like this kind of white strips because is and inexpensive and express way to get my teeth whitened. Is easy to use and to find it did meet my expectations and I can use it again when I need my teeth to be whitened
Emily M.
Colfax, NC
I've only tried this once, but i didn't notice as significant of a chance as I was hoping to see. My teeth are slightly whiter, but I don't think that anyone else would notice. It was also hard to keep in place for the time period!
Que Bien Producto
Lo Puedes Llevar En Cualquier Parte De Tu Maleta Ahorrando Mucho Espacio
Ali R.
Is perfect confort and functional this don't lie and you see the change in your the teeth
Julie H.
Las Vegas, NV
My teeth are beautiful and white. Only 2 hours and they will be glowing and your ready to smile.
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this