Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Julie H.
Las Vegas, NV
My teeth are beautiful and white. Only 2 hours and they will be glowing and your ready to smile.
Grace H.
Lynden, WA
Definite five star product. Cleaned my yellow teeth! Cleaned all the plaque. Works just as good as in the commercials
Cadee F.
These are perfect if you have a big event coming up. They whiten 5x more than other brands
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
I have yet to try this but I'm obsessed with anything that happens to do teeth. I'm a dental major and I'm all about taking care of my teeth and hygiene.
Laura D.
West Chester, PA
Be aware if you have sensitive teeth that this will likely cause some painful sensations in your teeth for a few days after using whitestrips. I am not sure if my teeth were really much whiter than before after using these, other than feeling more sensitive.
Kathryn R.
Meridian, MS
The whole package is here! These white strips don't have a harsh taste and they stay in place and won't slide around on your teeth!
Amber P.
got this for Christmas, great product was very satisfied with what the results were. Wish the price wasn't so high though
Maria O.
Cicero, IL
Awesome product honestly

You cant take the kit anywhere you want

Always mantaining your mouth supper clean and white

With a very nice minty smell
Belicia M.
San Antonio, TX
I Love These Because They Work ! The ONLY Negative Thing I Would Say Is If You Leave Them On Too Long Your Gums Will Get White Spots & If You Have Sensitive Teeth You'll Have A Tingley Sensation After You Remove Them .
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
This is one of my favorite holiday packs and I stick up in them every year as I live to use the crest whitening prioducts for home
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this