Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Aidyn L.
I especially love this box because it is extremely convenient for me. But the fast-paced life, it is very hard to get in daily 30 minute sessions of lightning so this pack offers only to our express whitening! And I see a noticeable difference
Taylor M.
Sneads, FL
These white strips are no joke. They seriously whiten your teeth so much. The only bad thing is they make them a little sensitive. But I still use them often because it's so convenient and effective. I recommend these to everyone I know!
Anna P.
Lynchburg, VA
Soooo great. Keeps my teeth clean and whiter than ever. Easy to use, directions are easy to understand. Such a great minty flavor, and easy on the teeth too. Some of the products like this are hard on the enamel, but this one is amazing
Brooke T.
I chose this product to try out because there seemed to be a lot of great products in it. It came in a pack so you were getting more bang for your buck (; the mouth wash was my favorite thing in the box. It made my teeth feel very clean.
Gissel C.
This is such an amazing whitening kit! It is so refreshing and minty, and whitens your teeth within weeks! I stopped using this because I got braces, but it is my number one whitening kit! I am very satisfied and amazed with this product.
Emily S.
Brentwood, MO
This is the perfect if you want sparkling white teeth. They're easy to use, and you get amazing results. Not a huge fan of the mouthwash but everything else is great! Definitely helped my teeth get a few shades whiter. Very impressed.
Nikki S.
I use crest on a daily and when i switched to the crest 3D whiting kit i basically fell in love because i notice the feeling of how i brush my teeth with the 3D whitening toothpaste than with a regular toothpaste my mouth feels cleaner and fresher than usual. and that makes me feel good
Sandra Alice S.
all of these products work really well for whatever you need. i got it as a gift so i'm not sure where it was bought. it was very effective and i use it all the time. i would definitely try to buy it again.
Shelby V.
I use to be very hesitant about crest after there deal with plastic being in the tooth paste. But they are the only tooth paste that's works with whitening and see real results
Hannah S.
This is easy to add to your regular teeth brushing routine! It takes a little while to start noticing a difference, but after a few weeks you can really tell! It is easy and it works which is the two most important things for me!!!
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.