Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack
Me gusta es un sbiancante perfecto para la blanquesa de los dientes me gusta lo estaba usando en estos diaz
Jessica U.
Newport News, VA
Defintly worth a try but when you do i reccomend doing it at night because it does take longer than usual
noreal t.
Columbus, OH
They help your teeth kinda feel weird it shows good results works for everyone would buy again not pricey
Amber A.
Easley, SC
I've tried using these products and I never saw any results. And for the price of these I was very upset.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Really great. It helps to keep my teeth so white. I recommend it because it make my teeth feel so fresh.
Bennett B.
Holly Springs, NC
Works well can see a difference and it works very well and it has pretty packaging kinda expensive though
Alaine N.
Newark, NJ
I love love this product. It left my teeth vey clean and white. I recommend this product to everybody.
Emily L.
San Angelo , Tx
Nicely whitened my teeth as expected but I had tons of sensitivity and pain for about a week after use
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
Love this package because it comes with everything one would need to begin the teeth whitening process.
Mckyla A.
Clovis, CA
Works fast looks good sometime works over night good price everyone in my family use it live it so much
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this