Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Jamie D.
Mabank, TX
This has all the products I love in one big bundle and it makes your teeth so white!
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ
I've received this as a Christmas gift one year & I loved it so much I went out and bought more.
Gina D.
Chesterfield, MO
Great package deal right here. My roommates had to pick it up someday with this crew. Hope you all enjoy this moment
Ebony W.
This was a very exciting product that I've had. I was looking for something to make my teeth wayy brighter. My friend referred it to me and every since I've tried it, I've loved it. It made my teeth super white and I've told everyone about this amazing product.
Michelle D.
This product worked well and did not cause a lot of sensitivity after using.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Love these ! You will see the difference it makes in your whitening routine. I love it as a drug store alternative and it is so easy to use. The price might not be so great but there are so many different options to choose from . I feel like everyone will enjoy this.
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
I love this pack. Its a great price and it really does whiten your teeth. Make sure u use all the products for best results
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
What more could you ask for rather than a budle of the things that you love. I swear by the whitening strips and the mouthwash is the icing on the cake. I have bought this as a present for several people as they always compliment my teeth. I'm so much more confident with my smile compared to how I used to feel.
Helen G.
Westville, NJ
Worked great. Definitely made my teeth whiter and looking great in 2 hours. I will never use another brand
Alaine N.
Newark, NJ
I love love this product. It left my teeth vey clean and white. I recommend this product to everybody.
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this