Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

dawn g.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this.Used it quite a few time now love the product.It works and it works fast.will definitily be buying more of these.
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
I love this pack. Its a great price and it really does whiten your teeth. Make sure u use all the products for best results
Leah M.
Warren, MI
This was a great value. Works wonderfully and lightened up to 3 shades. I drink lots of coffee so this was a must for me
Amber P.
got this for Christmas, great product was very satisfied with what the results were. Wish the price wasn't so high though
Dellisa E.
Harlingen, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product a little pricey but very worth the money I get so many compliments on my teeth
Nicky D.
Philadelphia
Works best I've tried a few others but this onetakes the lead on all other whitening stuff saw results after the 5th use
Brooke G.
Pahrump, NV
These strips although made my teeth sensitive for a couple days worked very well. Immediate results and a big difference
Sarah S.
Luling, LA
I recommend this to anyone. Great product and I love the different products that are designed to target what u need most
stephanie p.
Trenton, NJ
I bought this and it was the best kept my teeth white and for the price was cheaper than going and getting teeth whiten
Janiece A.
This is actually my favorite teeth whitener products. Do you def save more with this bundle pack. I think it's great!!!
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this