Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Sara G.
Great packet for the price...best value that i found! I usually don't use it everyday...now down to 1/2 days a week...helps makes them last too!
Janna N.
Delaware, OH
I used this for a holiday party and it gave great results in 2 hours just as the package describes. Fast and easy whitening you can do at home
Maria A.
Dayton, OH
My whole family uses it. It all started with my mom and then it spread like wild fire. I definetly saw results. All it takes it consistency.
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this pack as one of my christmas gifts and I couldn't have been more excited! I love the 2-hour express strips, they work amazing!
Mark T.
Drums, PA
Good gift to give to someone on the holidays. Always buy one for my self. Keeps your teeth clean and happy. Always ends with a whiter smile.
Amayrani L.
I always wanted a brighter smile, luckily these strips helped me a tons. I will be purchasing more of these because they are life savers! (:
Leah P.
Dover, OH
WORKS AWESOME!!! long lasting , nice packaging , lightweight , and better than other products I've used in the past. Highly recommend!!!
Ellie P.
Dothan, AL
I got a couple sets over the holidays and I was pumped to get back on my whitening game, but these were awful. I wouldn't recommend.
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Fast and easy! It makes your teeth look fabulous in a couple hours that you normally have to go to a dentist for! It's super easy to use!
Kasandra L.
This leaves my teeth feeling amazing for all of my holiday pictures! You can't beat the price of the combination of the holiday package!
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this