Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Tabatha L.
West Salem , OH
These work very well make my teeth super white I'm a constant coffee and tea drinet so they do their job
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
Best whitening products ever I use to use Colgate and stopped I bought this product at Walmart and it's super effective once you've been using this product for at least a week you can start seeing the difference
Brittany G.
Abilene, TX
Really does what it says. Includes everything you need to get your teeth the pearly white you have been wanting. It can cause tooth sensitivity so some say. I have sensitive teeth and it never bothered me at all. Great kit.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
I highly recommend this product to anyone has all your daily need to get your teeth whitened feeling great
Emilee L.
So I think this product works really well, however I tend to have sensitive teeth and so using this product every single day for an extended period of time was a definite mistake for me. It made my teeth ache and I had to stop. So just be aware of your own teeth and the potential effects it can have.
Kirsten H.
The only way to make this stuff work is to use all of their whitening products together. Otherwise, you will see no results.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Really great. It helps to keep my teeth so white. I recommend it because it make my teeth feel so fresh.
Sara G.
Great packet for the price...best value that i found! I usually don't use it everyday...now down to 1/2 days a week...helps makes them last too!
Meghan W.
Yes yes yes. This is a great bundle. It gives you everything you need to have fresh white teeth for any event!!
Kasha M.
Feels weird putting them on my teeth but they work good for me. Would recommend them.
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.
Mohammedia
Is this product work? ?
can i get sample of this