Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Briana S.Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips Holiday Pack uploaded by Nicole R.

BY CREST #51 in Teeth Whiteners

Contains: Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, Crest 3D White Multi-Care Whitening Rinse, Oral-B 3D White Vivid Toothbrush and Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste. see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Antonio R.
Miami, Florida
Yo estoy muy contento con los resultados porque nunca había conseguido unos dientes tan blancos y bonitos. Repetiré segurisimo con este producto, pero será más adelante, porque se recomienda el uso de este producto dos veces al año, como mucho.

La próxima vez pienso comprar el tratamiento de 10 días porque ya sé que no me ha dado ningún tipo de molestia (aparte del babeo durante la aplicación) y lo recomiendo para todas aquellas que busquen unos dientes algo más blancos.
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
I am a big fan of Crest product line, and have been using this brand for years. The strips work well for targeting surface stains, and I noticed a brighter smile within two treatments. However, I do not really care for the teeth whitening mouthwash, because it leaves a strange taste in the mouth. Other than that I recommend their whitening strips, and toothpaste for others. The strips did not make my gums or teeth sensitive which was a plus.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
Best at home whitening kit available in stores at the moment. If you can find this grab it you will not be disappointed. After one use you can really see a difference in the color of your teeth. It is also cheaper than most professional treatments.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
The Crest 3D White 2-Hour whitestrips are amazing. They do their job very quickly. They're a great item to grab and go because they only take two hours, they're great for busy people. They whiten teeth amazingly, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to quickly whiten their teeth.
Samantha C.
Petal, MS
When it comes to crest whitening I enjoy both the mouthwash and toothpaste. To me the mouthwash and toothpaste whiten my teeth very well. On the other hand I have never been a fan of the strips. I just don't like them. I don't like the feeling or the way it fits or shall I say don't fit on my teeth.
Caressa H.
Utica, KY
Oh this gets me happy!! All of the best products in one box. I LOVE the white strips. You can tell a difference just after two days of use. I also love the moth wash, I feel like that helps the teeth to stay white
Bri M.
Newport, RI
I have really sensitive teeth and this is the only product I can use. The 3D products are really gentle but work so well. I don't really notice much of a difference if I only use one product but all of them together my teeth sparkle and it leaves your mouth feeling so fresh all day!
Amber J.
Agoura hills , CA
I love this pack and really feel this is what keeps my teeth so white!!! The pros are it gets my teeth white fast and the cons are I have to use the entire line to keep my teeth while, but overall I'm very satisfied
Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
Such a great value! I would love to buy this pack year round. I suggest trying Crest whitening products before you pay for your dentist to whiten your teeth. I always get compliments on how white my teeth are. I love Crest whitening products !
Andrea D.
Is this product worth it?
Sydney T.
Was there a colour difference after using this? Did the colour last?
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm looking for a good teeth whitener for sensitive teeth how is this one
abla h.