BY CREST #3 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest 3-D glamorous white whitestrips - 38 count see more...

• Do these actually work well? I am thinking about trying them1 Answers
  • Could I get a sample I want to try them before I purchase some2 Answers
  • Are these effective?3 Answers
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
So I'm pretty disappointed in this product, I followed the directions perfectly and only took a day off each week due to mild sensitivity. After one week I saw a difference, but after two weeks I didn't see any changes from the first. The strips only lightened my teeth a shade and I still feel like they could use another week and go a shade or two whiter.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
I am actually wearing one of these right now. I love these products. I have used them for years and I can always see a difference when I use them. The only problem I have is that sometimes that wont stay on my teeth, they will tend to slip off which gets annoying, but it isn't enough to take a star away. The last complaint I have is how expensive they are. I would buy more of these if they werent so expensive! In all they are definitely worth trying.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Well I did see some improvement from using the steps, I wasn’t entirely impressed with the whitening a fact. I have found that the lightning regimen I can get from my dentist for a similar price is much more effective. If you are in a pinch and need something that you can get quickly from Walmart are the drugstore this would be a good fit.
Jena B.
I love using these white strips. They definitely help fade any yellow stains that I may be starting to get on my teeth. And they stick to your teeth really well and don't slide around or off like some of their friends do. They are a little pricey but they are totally worth it.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I bought these whitestrips two days ago and used them for the first time last night. After wearing them for just 30 mins I already noticed my teeth were whiter with just one treatment! I used another strip earlier today and they got even whiter. I doubt I'll need all 14 treatments. Surprisingly pleased!! Also they suction to your teeth very well and do not move around. Much better than the old design. Love this product! This product will leave your teeth somewhat sensitive, but not extremely to the point of anxiety, I promise....
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Okay please stay away from these if you have sensitive teeth. These made my teeth/mouth hurt extremely bad for days, like to the point where I️ couldn’t sleep. But I️ do have to say, they definitely made my teeth whiter. Just be careful please!
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
These do work if you want to waste money and bleach your teeth. I rather not use harsh chemicals on my teeth that breakdown my enamel and make my teeth weaker. I like to use natural methods such as activated charcoal and coconut oil pulling. It works just the same but sometimes can take a little longer. Only because it's actually helping build and repair your teeth while whitening them. I only like to use these if I have an even close by that I can't oil pull too often.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
So I was a little apprehensive about it. I've heard the sensitivity levels hurt after a bit.

When I first used it I saw instant changes in my teeth but dramatic but noticeable. Then over the second time it was much better. Yes your teeth is sensitive after but just a few hours after. So stay away from really cold stuff or really hot stuff.
Addie I.
Los Angeles
They work! They are pricey but worth it. I started using them years ago and over used them!, so don’t so that- could potentially take the enamel off your teeth and then won’t be able to use them
For awhile. But let me tell you my teeth were glowing. I recommend to the people who are just looking to get there teeth just a little more white. Because I’m not sure if they will help you if they are already far yellow. But I’d buy again!
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
I’ve used these strips for a couple years now. They work great they keep
My smile shining bright. I’m a smoker so I use these about twice a week. The price is fair for the results they show. Definitely recommend these strips
Christina A.
I recently got braces off and the orthodontiste did not offer teeth whiting services. I have been on the hunt for an at home product to use to whiten my teeth but scared to invest because they are pricey. Is this one a good choice?
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
Do you guys recommend these strips? If you've try them let me know how they worked for you(:
Emily A.
I'm nervous to try these because I hear they deteriorate the enamel on the tooth? Has anyone has any tooth aches after using these? Did they really whiten?
Archadia B.
Shepherds town
I've been trying homemade teeth whitener but they haven't exactly gotten to where I want them to go. Do these work?
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Has anyone noticed real results?