BY CREST #5 in Teeth Whiteners

Crest 3-D glamorous white whitestrips - 38 count see more...

• Do these actually work well? I am thinking about trying them1 Answers
  • Could I get a sample I want to try them before I purchase...2 Answers
  • Are these effective?3 Answers
shannynđź’• K.
Huntington, WV
I love how high quality these are! I compete in beauty pageants, and I am always looking for a way to keep my teeth white and bright! My boyfriend, whose dad is a dentist, recommended these to me! They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it! Also, they did leave my teeth a little sore, but not too sore that I couldn’t handle it. I love how bright they keep my teeth looking and how easy they are to use. I most certainly would recommend these to anyone looking for a quick whitening strip, as you can see a difference after just one use!
Ariel M.
Boca Raton, FL
I SWEAR upon this product. I had yellowish teeth as a teen, and finally bought these strips when I was about 17. They transformed my teeth color, and now at 23, I CONSTANTLY have people asking me how my teeth are so white. Not even kidding it’s all thanks to these. Worth the price. And if u go to Costco, u can often find variety packs for half the price!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Love love love these white strips! I’ve been using crest whitestrips for years and these are the best. Even my dentist asks what I use to whiten my teeth. I have sensitive teeth, and towards the end they will start to bother me, but if I take a break for a few days and resume it seems to be fine. Highly recommend!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
I just started using these whitening stripes so I will update this review with my results after I use up the pack. But so far I really like it! I can see that my teeth look a little whiter even after a couple of days. It does sometimes taste a little bad but hey that’s whiting stripes. I recommend buying these at a store like Costco where you can get two packs for the price of one!
Chelsea N.
I do these once in a while especially if I’ve been drinking a lot of tea or coffee. They obviously don’t compare to the results of getting teeth professionally whitened at the dentist, but they’re decent for touch ups in between. They don’t usually make my teeth very sensitive. I don’t love the taste though, but I’m sure they all taste a little bad.
Taryn M.
This is by far the best white strip Crest has to offer! You get exactly what you're paying for. I have tried more expensive versions from Crest's line over the years and my teeth have not gotten nearly as white. I do experience a bit of sensitivity / discomfort while using these but nothing terrible. My only complain with this product is I wish the bottom strip was as large as the top. Overall I will continue to repurchase the 3D Glamorous!!
Nikole K.
I get compliments all the time on how white my teeth are. People always ask what my secret is and I let them know Crest Glamorous White Strips! I use the toothpaste a few times a week to supplement and maybe throw a set of white strips on every month or so. I always get people asking if I got my teeth professionally whitened.
Kelsie E.
These work wonderfully. I noticed a difference in my teeth after 2 applications! My teeth are so much whiter than they have every been. I love these and I recommend these to everyone. If you want noticeably whiter teeth, then get these. Crest 3D White Whitestrips® Luxe Strips
Megan M.
KENOSHA, WI
I get it, strips are soooo annoying to wear on your mouth. These aren't entirely different. But the results are. They really do make a difference and I love having whiter teeth! I have more sensitive teeth and these don't bother me much so I definitely recommend them
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
Currently trying out these strips and I seem to be liking them a lot. Worth the price. There is a monthly option or to apply when needed. Make sure you leave time between brushing and placing them on to avoid Irritation. Can’t wait to remove these coffee stains!
Christina A.
I recently got braces off and the orthodontiste did not offer teeth whiting services. I have been on the hunt for an at home product to use to whiten my teeth but scared to invest because they are pricey. Is this one a good choice?
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
Do you guys recommend these strips? If you've try them let me know how they worked for you(:
Emily A.
I'm nervous to try these because I hear they deteriorate the enamel on the tooth? Has anyone has any tooth aches after using these? Did they really whiten?
Archadia B.
Shepherds town
I've been trying homemade teeth whitener but they haven't exactly gotten to where I want them to go. Do these work?
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
Has anyone noticed real results?