BY CRESCENT VALLEY

Crescent valley assorted cheese tray 18 oz see more...

Renee O.
Renee O.
N Las Vegas, NV
My hubby and I decided to try to change our eating habits so we picked these up to try with wheat crackers from Walmart because for the whole tray it was only around 6 bucks, it looked very appetizing in the package but when we got it home to taste it, I wasn't really impressed and the cheese started to smell sour after being in my fridge for only 5 days needless to say that was the one and only time we'll buy that brand
Samantha r.
Samantha r.
Great because there cracker size already and the flavors are great. There great for partys or just a quick snack. Not to happy with the pepper jack but everyo everyone else is. Would be good with some sort of meat
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Irving, TX
I always have one of these in my fridge for afternoon or late night snacks. They taste great on crackers or by themselves and they keep me away from the chips and cookies always threatening to derail my diet. My only complaint is the packaging. I wish they would make it resealable so the cheese would last longer and mayber line some wax paper between pieces so they wouldn't stick together and break apart when you try to get a piece.
Jill G.
Jill G.
Lakewood, OH
This assortment of cheese is ideal for your upcoming party because it offers a good variety of cheeses, hopefully meeting everyone's needs, AND they are already sliced saving you time! The cheese slices are the perfect size to pair with an assortment of crackers or deli meats.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX
This is great for taking to a party (I would totally transfer to a different plate first). All of the cheese are great quality and wonderful flavors that pair well with all sorts of crackers, grapes, and wines. If you are looking for something to class up your next event, or something that isn't sugary to take to a dinner/party, pick this up and add a box of nice crackers. With the different cheeses to choose from, everyone will enjoy this tray.
Sumer R.
Sumer R.
Little River, SC
This is a great product, I love having an assortment of cheeses, so much easier than buying several different blocks of cheese and cutting them. Great for a party of quick snacks!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
Like that I can have a different variety of cheeses without having to buy full packages of each kind. Also like the varieties that are included in each package.
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
Granite City, IL
These are perfect for the round crackers. Just break one piece in half and it is just right. Goes well with wine.
Renee T.
Renee T.
Negaunee, MI
This is a fabulous assortment of cheeses when you want more than one for a party or gathering. This is so much easier than cutting up 4 different types of cheese!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Helena, MT
It is so great for parties. Put it out with some pepperoni and crackers and you will see it wont last for long. I had 4 of them at my last party and it was sill gone in 2 hours. love it.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
Foodie Expert
Is this worth the buy, or is it more worth it to buy bricks of cheese and cut up on my own?
Selina S.
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Foodie Expert
Would it be cheaper, and worth it, to buy this for a super bowl party..or buy block cheese and slice it myself?