BY CRESCENT MOON

Features: -Constructed of cotton and spandex. -Size for women: 4 - 6. -Eliminates slipping on mats. -Innovative non-slip sole provides grip around the house and for low-impact exercises. -Cushioned and reinforced sole with innovative Stretch Band for c. see more...

Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
These socks help tremendously with grip while doing yoga. I like wearing them when my feet are cold but I don’t wanna slip around in normal socks. They have really good grip on them so you don’t have to worry about slipping. I highly recommend for winter time practice.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
These grippy socks are amazing for any Pilates or barre class. They help you balance on the Pilates reformer machines and are so comfortable to wear! I bought these at my local Pilates studio, but I’ve seen them all over! Highly recommended!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
These socks are perfect! I love then when I do yoga as well as barre, they do a great job of giving me traction to the ground, so that I can safely do the moves without my legs slipping! I even sometimes wear them around the house on the hardwood floors!
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
I wear a size 7M and a small fits perfectly. These socks are great for barre, but are not grippy enough for Pilates reformer. The price point is better than the toesox brand, but for my slightly narrow foot, I find myself slipping when I need stability on the reformer. These are thick and so long as you let them air dry, they will last years. I have quite a few pairs and they still look new and haven't lost their grip. Unfortunately, I wear them around the house these days since I quit barre and took up Pilates.
Ashley C.
Saint Augustine
I really love these socks. They work great and help me keep my balance. I would recommend this product.
Kelsi S.
Are these good grip socks for Barre?