Cremo Styling Cream

by Cremo

Tired of the guesswork that comes with finding hair styling products? Unclear labels. Bewildering names. Too many choices. Finding the perfect hair styling product is a frustrating challenge. We're here to help you find the right product without collecting an expensive drawer filled with one-time tries.

Spike it, slick it, Cremo Barber Grade Hair Styling cream is ideal for styling virtually any look. Medium hold. Medium shine. Control that lets you restyle throughout the day. Cut down the confusion and use your head with Cremo Barber Grade Hair Styling Products. Only the best hair styling products can be called barber grade.

How to use: Work a nickel-sized amount into damp or dry hair.

Apply as needed.

Washes out with water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cremo Styling Cream!
Pelzer, SC
Cremo Styling Cream uploaded by Reesie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Boyfriend says this is 5 stars! He likes how easy the pomade is to blend through the hair. Scent is 4/10. Smells somewhat like little boy baby lotion. Consistency is the same as lotion. Color is white in the can but blends out and does not appear white
Ashtabula, OH
I love this product, doesn't make my hair sticky, makes it more natural, and holds it all night long. I used so many hair products and so far this is my favorite. Also its odorless so won't mess up  the scent of my fragrance  that i wear out a night
Maplewood, MN
I like this stuff. It holds the style in place and hair stays well in place all day. Doesnt feel too much when applied
My husband uses this brand. He’s obsessed won’t touch another brand. The packaging is sleek and the smell is literally to die for. His hair doesn’t stiffen but stays in place and it isn’t too shiny as to make his hair look thin.
Valrico, FL
My husband uses this pomade. He has thick, curly hair, that despite being cut quite short the curl will make his hair pop up and look unruly. This pomade holds his hair all day, even in Florida humidity and heat. It does not make his hair hard, greasy, or overly shiny/wet looking. It has a nice, but subdued scent that is fresh and clean.
Yelm, WA
This is my go to styling product. Whenever I just need something quick that has some hold I put this in. I could not say enough about this. It holds my hair up when I need it to and I can even use it to make a fancier hair style for when I have band concerts. It is very versatile and just waiting for you to find out how you will use it.

Looking for your answer?